Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Aha, well just an idea lol!! Ooh sounds very good with veg and spicy rice though!! Nom nom!!X:D

it was good, though the portion was a bit stingy for my liking!

the portion of thai noodles on the other hand which someone else got at the next table was enough to feed a family of four! i think i was drooling a little lol

Hi All - some fab losses this week. Well done Vitology and Jaylou.

According to my maths Vitology - your 2.5 off this weeks means you've met your Challenge target of losing 12 lbs. :happy096::woohoo:
12 lbs off in just 7 weeks - with only one teeny weeny gain is pretty blumin' good!

Also, there's now 6 of us with under 5 lbs to complete our Challenge - targets too in lots of cases.

Gainers - we've all put on a pound or less this week so with a bit of luck we can get our asses back into gear for next week. Me included - I'm trying to be good this week. My hubby just says I'm very trying !!! hence my slogan.

Pommette said:
Hi All - some fab losses this week. Well done Vitology and Jaylou.

According to my maths Vitology - your 2.5 off this weeks means you've met your Challenge target of losing 12 lbs. :happy096::woohoo:
12 lbs off in just 7 weeks - with only one teeny weeny gain is pretty blumin' good!

Also, there's now 6 of us with under 5 lbs to complete our Challenge - targets too in lots of cases.

Gainers - we've all put on a pound or less this week so with a bit of luck we can get our asses back into gear for next week. Me included - I'm trying to be good this week. My hubby just says I'm very trying !!! hence my slogan.

Thank you very much pomette!

Im chuffed to bits! Didnt realise i'd met my target !!! Sooooo can i change it please??? Can i add another 5lb to lose??

I think being on board here and having support 24/7 has really helped me along on my journey :0)

Trango said:
Wow, funcurls that is amazing and very much deserved. A huge hug to you from me! You must be thrilled xxx

Well done!! That was my start weight, but at 5ft 3 my bmi was unhealthy! And after only three months im now 9st 11!!! So come on fun!!! You can do it! And in time for xmas!!!!! :0)

Vitology said:
Well done!! That was my start weight, but at 5ft 3 my bmi was unhealthy! And after only three months im now 9st 11!!! So come on fun!!! You can do it! And in time for xmas!!!!! :0)
replying here to an older post by funcurls on her reaching 10st 13

Check this out, have been coaching my school tag team and attended our first festival today - so much running up and down the touch line encouraging them, it's gotta be good especially conbined with the fact that all food consumed was grazed on whilst standing up all day.

Oh yes they did superb for the first ever festival, they came third, so proud of them and of me, I had to tighten my trackies as they kept falling down lol x

Hi folks, Broadband down at home for some reason so can't update properly yet! Bear with me!!

Well done Vitology and Kerry on your great losses! Of course you cab add another 5lb V! What brill progress!! And thanks also for the words of encouragement! 10st 7lb would probably be enough for me with my height and build etc, but ill see how I feel when I get there!! X

Well done Trango for your team's success and of course great body magic!! XxX

funcurls said:
Hi folks, Broadband down at home for some reason so can't update properly yet! Bear with me!!

Well done Vitology and Kerry on your great losses! Of course you cab add another 5lb V! What brill progress!! And thanks also for the words of encouragement! 10st 7lb would probably be enough for me with my height and build etc, but ill see how I feel when I get there!! X

Well done Trango for your team's success and of course great body magic!! XxX

Thx hun x

and I am surely not going to have a loss as Paul is spoiling me like you would not believe.

It makes him happy so go along with it until tomorrow..................gotta love that guy of mine

and I am surely not going to have a loss as Paul is spoiling me like you would not believe.

It makes him happy so go along with it until tomorrow..................gotta love that guy of mine
I can only hope that I still love my husband (of 1 month tomorrow) as much as you love Paul after - how many? - years of marriage. Enjoy being spoilt. The little things mean so much :D

I'm not sure I'm going to have a loss tomorrow. I try so hard and then there is something every single week that stops me being 100%. A friend's 50th birthday last night with champagne, good wine and 3 different homemade desserts, including cupcakes! I was "quite" good, but i fear it's not enough. Ho hum.

Back