Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Omg FC, can't believe the difference hun, if the sw magazine don't snap you up as a cover girl, I am a trained guide dog trainer and will happily supply the editor with one! :D :D :D

Ah bless you Trango!! I'm not all that :8855:but I'm much happier with my appearance than I used to be :eek: XXX

Well, a sts for me which in the scheme of things is fair enough. There was too much going on last weekend, which meant 3 days off plan, though not in a totally wild way lol. It was enough though.

Off to inlaws again for the weekend and don't hold out too much hope of being 100%. I've got 52 syns in hand but a family "do" on Sunday. Just hope I can pull it back Monday to Thursday next week. That's why weigh-in's on a Friday and syns run Monday-Sunday :D

Have a great weekend everyone

Well after a few days off plan sometimes STS is a real result!! Well done on that and plenty of opportunities for some nice losses to come!! It's all in your hands :D XXX

wow ellebear, that is a pretty coloured shiny, well done. Ah SOTW, the second holy grail for me lol, 2 stone award is very elusive at the min lol x

Awww Kat, I don't know what's wrong with me today but I keep welling up and getting all soppy and emotional!!! Perhaps it's something to do with the fact I've got 12.5hr shifts tomorrow, Sat and Sun lol!!:8855:!!! No it's actually because people keep saying really gorgeous things that move me :p!! I think I'd better snap out of it!! Thanks for the lovely words hunnybun!! In 2lb time (ie next week perhaps!!) you'll be at target and we'll all be getting all soppy with you!!!XX

Here's hoping my love :cross: xx

:happy036:wooo hoo well done Ellebear - that is mint news!.....and you are right - your sticker is VERY pretty! ...Congratulations chick xx

Kerry - the elusive 2 stone award was exactly the same for me! I kept piddling about with the same pound for what seemed like forever - but when I got it it felt GOOOOD! You will get there hun - you're doing fab! :D :D

Sorry for lack of posts - currently at Roda with limited internet access. Back home tomorrow night so will catch up then.

Is anyone else having problems with the "like" button? It keeps disappearing and doesn't show me any info any more.

Well done losers!
EB - Sent you a friends request so I can see your piccies. And well done on the new shiney - and so close to the big day now!
WG - Yay, really well done.

Kerry - the elusive 2 stone award was exactly the same for me! I kept piddling about with the same pound for what seemed like forever - but when I got it it felt GOOOOD! You will get there hun - you're doing fab! :D :D

thanks for that katerpillar, it will be amazing when I get it,

having to change from a morning weigh in to a evening weigh in for a while so not looking forward to wed night,
doing loadds of green days and being really strict with myself, putting all the bad habits away and measuring wine etc....

Hi folks, I'm kind of in shock tonight as I lost 3lb...which means.....drumroll.....I not only got my 5 stone award (5st 2lb) but have completed the challenge and....reached Target!!!! Can't believe it!! I was hoping to do it by 10th October, or even 27th October as this would have been 2 years since I started my journey so it left me totally gobsmacked when I saw the number staring back at me on the scales!! I was in total disbelief!! Thanks so very much to all you wonderful fellow Miniminners for all your support! I definitely couldn't have done this without you!!XXXXXXX

Well done Heather! xxxxxxxx

:talk017:

Sorry you've been stuck in work Hevs - no way to spend your celebratory weekend.

Still one or two results missing again but here are this weeks results
[current weeks colour]

Beverley8603 - 19 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 17 lbs to go)
Ellebear - 7 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 2.5 lbs to go)
Emmaline - 10 lbs (8 lbs lost ~ 2 lbs to go)
Fillymum - 8 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Funcurls - 12.5 lbs (12.5 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go)
* FUNCURLS HAS REACHED TARGET AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!
Gembear - 14.5 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go)
Ginlin - 2 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go)
* GINLIN HAS REACHED TARGET AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (5.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
Jaylou - 8 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 5.5 lbs to go)
Katerpillar - 7 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 2 lbs to go)
Kerryathome - 7 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
Krupskaya - 10 lbs (7 lbs lost- 3 lbs to go)
* NB Krupskaya has already completed challenge but has reset!
Leapfrog - 10 lbs (6 lbs lost ~ 4 lbs to go)
mummy84 - 14 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 9.5 lbs to go)
Ninnins - 12 lbs (7.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
Pesty - 10 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
Pommette - 10.5 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Powla - 7 lbs (-0.25 lbs lost ~ 7.25 lbs to go)
Trango - 12.5 lbs (5 lbs lost- 7.5 lbs to go)
Vitology - 17 lbs (12.5 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
* VITOLOGY HAS COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE (LOST 12lb) BUT IS EXTENDING!!!
Woodland Girl - 8 lbs (1.5 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go)

49842-albums3274-picture19734.jpg
Emmaline - for a great 4 lb loss

Last edited:
Pommette-look at your little babies! What are they called?
Ninnins - I realised tonight that I had completely mis-interpreted this last week.
Must have been having a thicko moment!

If by my babies you mean my girls in my avatar they are called Candy and Floss!
No laughing, thats what they were called when they were in the rescue home and it sort of stuck. They are unfortunately not babies - they are ruddy great huge overweight tigers!

They are BIG cats and adore each other! This is their favourite position
49842-albums3041-picture20526.jpg

Snuggled together in their basket!
Loads more of them in an album here
http://www.minimins.com/49842-pommette-albums-my-family-other-animals.html

count me as a STS this week since i didnt WI
I think I had that anyway ninnins - I guess Heather forgot to change the colour of yours.

They are so cute! My cat found my empty box of ibuprofen that was lying beside my bed from when i was sick and has been playing with it non stop! She is 7lbs though not 7kgs! Would look like a dwarf next to your two

Back