Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Hi Hevs - if you start a Xmas Challenge I'll certainly join in.

I may only have a couple of pounds to shift (I'm assuming that I won't quite make it by 10th October) but I'll need all the encouragement I can get to maintain too !!! :eek: With a bit of luck :)

Let's do it girls!! I'll start the thread during the last week of this challenge and we'll see who wants to join up!! I'm sure there are/will be numerous Christmas challenges floating around here on Minis but it's been such a wonderful group taking part 'onboard this ship' that it would be great to continue the support and banter we've shared amongst this same crowd!!! After this 'ere challenge we will have 10 weeks until Christmas (ending on Christmas Day itself, being a Sunday!!) This sounds like ideal timing!! Amid all the dos and lead up to Chrimbo it'll do us good to have a little discipline and something to help us tow the line!!!

Ninnins well done hon on your 1.5lb loss!! Yaayyy!! Those compliments must have made you feel on top of the world! Isn't it funny how sometimes just a couple of lbs can really make a difference to your appearance!! Mind you with all that exercise your bod must be changing shape!

Emmeline hope you're OK with your STS and not disappointed! Depending on circumstances sometimes it can be a relief if you've been on the naughty side and sometimes it can be frustrating if you deserved more!

Chann83 lots of people have lost all their weight purely on EE!! To be honest it's what I mainly do!! I'm a big believer in personal preference but also think that whatever plan you do if followed properly IT WORKS!!!XXX

Can we plan a New Year one too please? We are just about to book to go the same hotel as last year for Xmas. 3 days all inclusive last year and a gain of 7 lbs was the reason I re-started SW.

We're going for 4 days this year!!! Eeek :eek:

Can we plan a New Year one too please? We are just about to book to go the same hotel as last year for Xmas. 3 days all inclusive last year and a gain of 7 lbs was the reason I re-started SW.

We're going for 4 days this year!!! Eeek :eek:

Oooh yes siree!!! I am 100% confident that people will be queueing up for a New Year challenge in a bid to rid those lurking excess lbs!! Last year I gained 7lb over the festive period!! So the aim is to get as low as possible (in a healthy, realistic manner of course) BEFORE Christmas!!X

Ninnins well done hon on your 1.5lb loss!! Yaayyy!! Those compliments must have made you feel on top of the world! Isn't it funny how sometimes just a couple of lbs can really make a difference to your appearance!! Mind you with all that exercise your bod must be changing shape!

I measured this morn and i do appear to magically have shifted some inches-i wasnt even at the gym last week when i was sick, maybe thats the secret! I still havent got the 30 day shred out of its shiny wrapper :rolleyes:

Yay a Christmas challenege sounds right up my street! :D .....expecially after a 1.5 gain this week! :eek: I swear if I was a toy I'd be a yo-yo!

COME ON TEAM!! we can do this :D :D

Count me in for the Christmas challenge. Penultimate weigh-in for me is tomorrow, with my final one of this challenge next Thursday, due to the fact I'm going away Thursday evening. We're going to the UK, where I know we'll overindulge in food at my parents. So even if I complete the challenge next week, I'm expecting to have undone it again by the time I return on the 14th October :D

:( Only taken me two weeks to shift a 1lb gain, absolutely peed off!!!! Another poxy 1/2lb off.
It is just frustrating as I have been really good too.
I know it's a loss, which is better than a gain, however atm it feels like I have been short changed.
Hopefully it will show next week.
I still have 7lb to get to target, just having a little sulk.

Aiming to drink more nas this week as I have been having headaches this week and wondering if I have been a little bit dehydrated!

Rant over, focussed head back on :D

:( Only taken me two weeks to shift a 1lb gain, absolutely peed off!!!! Another poxy 1/2lb off.
It is just frustrating as I have been really good too.
I know it's a loss, which is better than a gain, however atm it feels like I have been short changed.
Hopefully it will show next week.
I still have 7lb to get to target, just having a little sulk.

Aiming to drink more nas this week as I have been having headaches this week and wondering if I have been a little bit dehydrated!

Rant over, focussed head back on :D

Trango I feel your pain!! It is very frustrating at times, especially when you feel you deserved more! But when I've had times like this I have tried to focus on the following week and not be too hung up on the numbers! The fact that you've been good and on track, eating healthily, means that you've been treating your body right and that's a great thing in itself!! So stick with it and I'm sure you'll be delighted next week!! And it's still a loss!! XXX

Last edited:
Yay a Christmas challenege sounds right up my street! :D .....expecially after a 1.5 gain this week! :eek: I swear if I was a toy I'd be a yo-yo!

COME ON TEAM!! we can do this :D :D

Ooh Kat sorry to hear about your titchy gain! Well let's face it, you haven't got much to go now so some weeks are going to be harder and I find that I can't get away with as much these days as I used to when I had more to lose! But fear not, you WILL do it, just take the rough with the smooth!;)XXX

Lol I will wait till the 17 th

OK Deb!! I don't want you to think that you're not welcome here!!!:break_diet: Of course you are!! It's just that you won't be able to get your teeth into it :D with only 2 weeks to go!! Look forward to seeing you on the next one!!XXXXX

I measured this morn and i do appear to magically have shifted some inches-i wasnt even at the gym last week when i was sick, maybe thats the secret! I still havent got the 30 day shred out of its shiny wrapper :rolleyes:

Ditto!!! I've had my copy for about 6 months and I just have to look at it and I feel all faint lol!!!X

C'mon Shred-shirkers! You don't know what (pain) you're missing!! Seriously, though, it is an incredible workout that gives great results. I found it rewarding (once it was over!) but a chore rather than enjoyable and therefore had to really force myself to do it. I think because it is such a challenge. I've tried to do it twice now, getting to day 25 the first time and day 17 the second, all three levels, though not consecutive days (I'm not that mad lol).

Back