HEX A and Bs Query

sammyzip50

Silver Member
I have noticed some reference to some using te above for foods that are listed in the red or green days. I have list of the HEX A & Bs but it only refers to cereals, cheese or bread items. Have I got an old list? Or am I missing something here?

I often do green days because I like 2 HE a&b. So if I do green days and say want some ham or tuna I either have to use it as a HE or syn it. If you do a red day you have to use your HE for potato or pasta, or syn it if you want to use your HE for something else.
Hope this explains it, I aint very good at explaining things x

If you're doing a red/green day then healthy extras can be used for potatoes & pasta/meat & fish. Also stewed fruit can be used as a heb on some plans as can olive oil.
Does that answer your question? Xxx

Sorry I'm not sure I follow what you mean?
In a nutshell on an ee day hexa are for milk, cheese etc. Hexb are for cereals, bread, olive oil and dried/cooked fruit.
On a red day you can also use your b choice for pasta, potatoes and those carby bits that aren't free! (not rice though)
On a green day you can also use your b choice for meat/fish as well as cheese.
There are extended b lists for red/green as well as the ee list of bread, cereals etc.

Thanks for the info. You have just given an example of being on a red day and using a hex b for pasta. I don't have that info and wonder if I missing some paperwork?

sammyzip50 said:
Thanks for the info. You have just given an example of being on a red day and using a hex b for pasta. I don't have that info and wonder if I missing some paperwork?

Do you have the food optimising book? It is a bit of flipping back and forth as it is geared towards ee but the info is all in there xx

No I don't have the book. I'm in Singapore and a friend gave me what she printed from online. Most on here haven't really given the thumbs up for joining online.

Back