Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hex B Question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pink_Peony, 20 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Pink_Peony

Pink_Peony Full Member

Can you have 2 of the same Hex B's so if you wanted two wholemeal rolls could you count this as both of your Hex B's? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes you can Hun. You could also have 4 Alpen Light bars (2 x HEB) as I quite often do! Try and vary them though.

Pink_Peony likes this.
  4. Pink_Peony

Pink_Peony Full Member

That's great Mrs V, I have had a sandwich for lunch and then remembered that we are having SW burgers this evening so I want to use a wholemeal roll for them so just wanted to make sure that you could have two from the same "group"! Thank you :) xx

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You're very welcome Hun, enjoy your burgers!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.