HEXAs

skinnyminnycow

Half a pound at a time.
Arent HEXA pains!! I dont usually drink anything with milk and dont use cheese, so im really struggling, Had a milky coffee this morning that was ok, and just snacked on two dairylea triangles but eww! lol What does eveyone do with their HEXAs?

xxxx

Do you like cheese melted , ie sprinkled on pasta / bolgnese or melted on stuffed mushrooms or peppers, rather than hard cheese in a sandwich?

To be honest i hardly ever have milk. I love coffee and tea, but just recently i cannot stop drinking green tea. I have a box of my favourite Earl Grey and Vanilla that's been in the cupbaord for 2 months - i'd usually of drank it all in a week!!!

The cheese part isn't a problem for me, i'm a cheese fanatic

Yeah i can see where it could go on a green day, on pasta etc - but im doing red days at moment, so cheese doesnt really go with meat lol.

Hmmm!!

dairylea on nimble toasted bread i have usually for lunch becuase it reminds me of having philly cheese on toast lol

Cheese totally goes with meat :D I like chicken breasts stuffed with cheese. You could make a white sauce with milk and make sauces like pepper sauce for steak and stuff.
Parmesan-coated chicken breasts or turkey steaks.

But...if you're really struggling to use them, my consultant told me that really, if you're having plenty of yoghurts and other calcium-rich stuff, you should be ok.

I am doing EE, so I only have 1 HEXA a day - I use mine for a skinny cappuchino each workday morning. I have to make myself drink a glass of milk at weekends (not so nice).

Back