HEXs --how do you 'spend 'yours?

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Does anyone think it makes a different to your weight loss as to which way you 'spend' your HEXs . I only do green and I can have cheese on A and B, if I have 2 lots of cheese per day, maybe some on a pizza and 2 mini babybels will I lose weight the same if used the HEXs for bread or milk ?

yea if i want any more healthy a or b's i have to syn them i think they are 6 syns each or something but i usually look the syns up in the book. i'm not really a cheese fan anyway to be honest. I think you should be ok no matter what you use your healthy a and b one as long as your sticking to what your allowed i'm not sure TBH.

I do EE mostly so the HEXs are really precious.

Usually use B on brekkie- nimble, alpen light bars, crunchy oatbakes or ryvita

If I don't need the A for cheese or cheese spread then I splurge it all on a skinny sugar free vanilla latte from Starbucks- these are FIT!

Don't actually think it makes a difference to your loss unless you chose a 'speed' B choice (2 ryvitas instead of 4, etc). All HEXs are approx 120 cals so contain the same energy

I have 1 A which is always my skimmed milk and I also have 2 B's which is normally used as fruit 'n' fiber, 2 slices of Nimble bread, 28g of porridge oats or 2 Alpen Light bars.

I don't think it matters what you use them on, I bet a lot of people don't vary them too much.
Mine are always milk for A choice and cheese if I need it, and usually a Hi Fi bar and ryvita or bread for B choices.
It's all calories at the end of the day and as cocktailprincess says they are mostly 120 cals.

SW do say it's good to vary your foods but I wouldn't worry too much what you use them on.

On EE i mostly have 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEa) and 3x slices WW bread (HEb)

On green or red i have cheese aswell :)

My 2 HEXA'a are usually skimmed milk and 3 light Babybel cheese's - and my HEXB's are 2 Alpen light bars and 2 slices of WW wholemeal bread or the occassional potatoes on a red day.....

I am still getting into the diet and I'm a bit afraid to steer away from what is working for me, I hope I can be a bit more adventurous with my HEX's as I get more confident with the diet.

Donnie - did you know you can have 3x WW malted danish, not just two?! :D

Speaking of that Beki, can I have three slices of Nimble bread a day instead of two? I think I can but dont wanna get home later to do some toast and find out I cant lol

I do know that Beki thank you, but I have the new WW thicker bread, it's been bought out for toasting - it also holds a sandwich filler better too, but I do have a couple of the malted danish loaves in my freezer because sometimes I have a job to find the thicker loaves.

Thanks Beki, and good luck with your WI tomorrow, I have my fingers crossed for you. X

O EE I usually have skimmed milk for an A but occasionally use it for cheese. My B's I sometimes have a job to eat! I have cereal a couple of times a week, avoid bread , so often I will use EVOO to make it up

Speaking of that Beki, can I have three slices of Nimble bread a day instead of two? I think I can but dont wanna get home later to do some toast and find out I cant lol

it's only 2 slices of nimble i'm afraid :( seems silly as they're basically pure air, like the WW bread! LOL

I do know that Beki thank you, but I have the new WW thicker bread, it's been bought out for toasting - it also holds a sandwich filler better too, but I do have a couple of the malted danish loaves in my freezer because sometimes I have a job to find the thicker loaves.

Thanks Beki, and good luck with your WI tomorrow, I have my fingers crossed for you. X

Thanks for the luck - i'm going to need it! LOL :eek:

Glad you know about the WW bread - didn't want you to be doing yourself out of HEb's!!! :eek: :D

I'm doing EE so I always have skimmed milk and a packet of mini ryvitas, can't stand cheese so no problem there. I use the skimmed milk in my nespresso machine and make myself a skinny latte.

Back