Extra Easy HEXs

Lindyxx

Im doing EE and havent had my healthy Ex B yet, and not really that hungry either, just wandering is it essential that you eat your HEXs every day, or wont it matter if I dont bother?

im not a consultant so dont know the whole science behind it, but i do know that your hexa's and hexb's are there for your healthy amounts of fibre and calcium that you need to make your body healthy, so think its best you have them!! i cant see missing a couple of days will hurt (ive been known to do this!) but you shouldnt leave them out altogether. for a start you would get "bunged up" with a lack of fibre!!!!!! lol

im not a consultant so dont know the whole science behind it, but i do know that your hexa's and hexb's are there for your healthy amounts of fibre and calcium that you need to make your body healthy, so think its best you have them!! i cant see missing a couple of days will hurt (ive been known to do this!) but you shouldnt leave them out altogether. for a start you would get "bunged up" with a lack of fibre!!!!!! lol
Thanks, dont usually leave them out, as their usually well eaten by now lol just not feeling hungry at all...maybe a bit later on a i could manage a alpen bar or something

Back