Hey ☺️

Silversplinter92

Hi, slimming world newbie here, I've been skimming your amazing threads for recipes and syn savers! Need to lose about 8 stone Not loving life at the moment but less because of what I'm eating and more because of how long it takes to make anything! Any time saving tips for a busy teacher?

Hi, slimming world newbie here, I've been skimming your amazing threads for recipes and syn savers! Need to lose about 8 stone Not loving life at the moment but less because of what I'm eating and more because of how long it takes to make anything! Any time saving tips for a busy teacher?
Good afternoon, I just wondering how your getting we have roughly same amount of weight to loose

Hello love :) Good luck with your slimming journey. I've lost 5st 4.5lb so far with slimming World and I know I couldn't have done it on my own!! I use the recipes on the SW site mostly but there are some good easy recipes on 'A Pinch of Nom' another SW blog. They have a facebook page and you can sign up for monthly recipes. I have found that cooking in bulk and freezing portions helps too ;)
:sw070:

Back