**hey all **sole source plus**

sampage27

hello all,

I would like to say howdy to you all, I picked up my shakes and got weighed thursday last week so this thursday is my first weigh in, i started on the sole source plus, as still wanted in incorporate some normal food into my diet.

has anyone else started on the sole source plus? i am on my 5 day now, and feeling great!

I have got 4 stone to lose and would like to be size 12/14 by the end. Im based in crayford if anyone would like to keep in contact message me.
:)

Hi Sampage!

I have my second weigh in tonight and have been doing SS+ from the start! You are right, it's great to have the option of having a meal in the evening! I have rediscovered my love for broccoli!! Gives me something to look forward to throughout the day :D Although, to be honest I'm not finding the plan hard and I like having the shakes and soups during the day. I feel great as well!! Loads of energy!!

Good luck with your first weigh in!!! :clap:

Hi Rachel, Yeah i really like onions strange i know lol.. im loving the soups and shakes too.
what have you been having for your dinner have you tried the quorn mince yet cos with adding no sauce i would guess that would be pretty bland.

good luck with your 2nd weigh in let me know how you get on?

hello all,

I would like to say howdy to you all, I picked up my shakes and got weighed thursday last week so this thursday is my first weigh in, i started on the sole source plus, as still wanted in incorporate some normal food into my diet.

has anyone else started on the sole source plus? i am on my 5 day now, and feeling great!

I have got 4 stone to lose and would like to be size 12/14 by the end. Im based in crayford if anyone would like to keep in contact message me.

Where's Crayford..?
Welcome xx

sampage27 said:
Hi Rachel, Yeah i really like onions strange i know lol.. im loving the soups and shakes too.
what have you been having for your dinner have you tried the quorn mince yet cos with adding no sauce i would guess that would be pretty bland.

good luck with your 2nd weigh in let me know how you get on?

Use a tomato soup to make a bolognaise with quorn, mushrooms and peppers :)

Dementia said:
Where's Crayford..?
Welcome xx

crayford is south east london.
hi
how u findin CD

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Use a tomato soup to make a bolognaise with quorn, mushrooms and peppers :)

ooo thankyou will take that on board..

crayford is south east london.
hi
how u findin CD

Ok thanks....have only fallen off the wagon once...mind you it was a mega fall...back on track now...xx

I use balsamic vinegar to add some flavour to quorn too.
Lx

Hi ladies, I do ss+ too and I only ever eat either omelette lettuce and cucumber, piece of chicken, lettuce and cucumber, or boiled eggs and lettuce and cucumber! I'm getting bored of the same combinations! Are there any u would recommend, also what could you make with quorn??

Total loss- 35lbs

I quite like big portobello mushrooms (or large flat ones) stuffed with cottage cheese, spring onions and some chilli - for a bit of a kick.
I like cabbage, leek and courgettes and i usually fry these with some chicken or some quorn pieces (i add some balsamic vinegar to the quorn to liven it up a little).
Mushroom and spring onion and green pepper omlette with salad - filled with all the available salad!!
And then there's cauliflower and brocolli - which is always delish with lots of pepper!! lol

I'm not bored yet... lol

And i'm sure there's lot of other combinations people make...

Lx

How much cottage cheese u allowed can someone post picture of size I get portions all wrong. I'm on ss but want to move over ss plus soon

I just had a tuna salad with a wee drizzle of 0% fat vinaigrette and a bit balsamic through the lettuce and spinach! Yum yum

lil_legs said:
Havent done ss+ this time around..

could someone remind me how much chicken is allowed?

also are peppers allowed on ss+?

Thanks xx

170g of chicken and green peppers :) x

richman14 said:
How much cottage cheese u allowed can someone post picture of size I get portions all wrong. I'm on ss but want to move over ss plus soon

225g of less than 2% fat :)

I haven't had my first meeting yet, so not yet up to scratch with SS+ but would like to be!

So we're either allowed 200ml of skimmed milk - or a 200 calorie meal.. Am I right in saying that? :S

laurenmay said:
I haven't had my first meeting yet, so not yet up to scratch with SS+ but would like to be!

So we're either allowed 200ml of skimmed milk - or a 200 calorie meal.. Am I right in saying that? :S

4 products and milk x

Back