hey all

diole

Well hello all fellow weight watchers.....I started nearly 2 weeks ago. Ive come from Lipotrim after nearly losing 3 stone.
Im really enjoying the new pro points... any tips from anyone??

Lydia xx

Hi. Good luck. I recommend planning what you are going to eat for the week and pointing it (this only takes me 20 mins on the online tracker). That way you can see how many points you have left to play with and won't find you have run out half way through. You can always tweak it as you go along x

I plan all my dinners for the week and point them so I know how many points I have left for each day... My breakfast is always the same - weetabix and fruit with skimmed milk so I know thats 4 points then I know how many I can use during the day when out and about!

Plus my big tip would be to fill up on fruit and veg - its all free! I've really cut down my carb intake and try to go for protein options as I find it fills you up for longer xx

i'm upping the protein also,,for brekkie( which is the only meal of the day that i plan:) i have 30gr porridge made with water,,add frozen berries when cooked and banana throw back in to microwave to defrost fruit and it's so yum and only 3pp,,plus i have a boiled egg:)

thanks for all the tips...good luck everyone this week.

Lydia xx

Back