Hey All! ^.^

Sarahkins

Heya!

Well the basics, I'm Sarah, I'm 21 (22 next weekend :candle1: ) and I'm here because like everyone else I want to lose weight!

After putting on a huge amount of weight whilst suffering from depression I'm now trying to change my life round and get back on the right track.

I started attending a weight loss clinic at my doctors because it was cheaper than any of the other groups like weight watchers or slimming world etc, and although we don't follow a particular set out diet like other groups it's been going really well so far! Since joining on 18th April I've lost 30lb, but I've still got a long way to go!

I've not really set a specific goal that I'm aiming towards, but I need to loose another good 100lbs or more, which sounds like an unbelievable amount when I write it down :sigh2: BUT I'm trying to be positive about it and not let the enormity of the task ahead get me down (which whilst suffering with depression is a damn hard task lol)

Right I think I've babbled on enough for what should have been my short introduction lol, hope to get to know some of you in the future! xXx

Hi Sarah :)

Welcome to minimins! It's a fab place for support, regardless of the plan you're on. And it also goes to show how many people are in similar situations to your own

Well done on losing 30lb already. That's amazing! Keep up the good work x

hi sarah
well done for begining your journey. dont look at how far you have to go acknowledge how far youve come :) and i dont just mean weight loss. keep going :). i see some similarities in our stories you have the right approach weaken depressions 'hold' but tackling one of the elements which maintain it :) x
love and hugs xx

Thanks Charmel, Moominmama (amazing name btw, I love the moomins!!) and YummyMummy for the lovely welcomes ^.^

Back