hey everybody :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sheryl, 24 March 2010 Social URL.

1. sheryl

sheryl Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey everyone..
    newbie here, ive heard alot about this diet as one of my friends has lost alot of weight on it in the past...thought i had to do something now or ill never do it!

i was just wondering do you think its possible for me to reach my goal weight? 60 lbs in about 11 week?? or is that to optimistic???
    starting at 14.10..:(

thanks in advance...

S

Last edited: 24 March 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Hello & Welcome Sheryl,

Everyone loses at different rates, but 60lbs in 11 weeks is certainly possible providing you stick to LT 100%. The first few days are usually the toughest, but remember to drink your water & come on here if you are feeling down. Good luck & I look forward to getting to know you!

Clair x

4. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi there and welcome,
    I've lost 54lbs in 11 weeks, and I've seen a couple of other people lose about the same, or even more, so yes, it's possible!
    Good luck
    Debs

5. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi and welcome I can only agree with the others lipotrim 100% will give you the results you want in your time frame or there about anyway!!:D use the forum well it's there to pass time when your feeling tempted need a chat or a rant there's always someone around for advice etc drink water water water this is the key have a fab first week the results are well worth the effort and trust me it is an effort:p the hardest diet I've ever tried:)

6. polly43

polly43 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.35%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hey Sheryl, best of luck with starting..like everyone else said stick with it and you'll do great!! 60lbs is possible but even if you lose a couple of lbs less, isn't it better to have made a start now!! I know if i didn't start in feb i would defineately be another stone heavier now, better to be heading in the right direction!! ;)

7. sheryl

sheryl Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks everybody, youre weight losses are fantastic!..fingers crossed... just had first shake..not as bad as i thought it was going to be....itll be plain sailing until the evening thats when im going to struggle..i guess i better keep myself occupied.
    s

8. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey welcome aboard..just make sure you drink lots of water...and get lots of early nights and long baths...pamper pamper pamper..itll all be worth it...good luck!!...x

9. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    welcome and good luck I have found it much easier than I ever thought, I have never lasted 3 weeks on a normal diet without cheating, it gets easier as you do itxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.