hey everybody :)

sheryl

hey everyone..
newbie here, ive heard alot about this diet as one of my friends has lost alot of weight on it in the past...thought i had to do something now or ill never do it!

i was just wondering do you think its possible for me to reach my goal weight? 60 lbs in about 11 week?? or is that to optimistic???
starting at 14.10..:(

thanks in advance...

S

Last edited:
Hello & Welcome Sheryl,

Everyone loses at different rates, but 60lbs in 11 weeks is certainly possible providing you stick to LT 100%. The first few days are usually the toughest, but remember to drink your water & come on here if you are feeling down. Good luck & I look forward to getting to know you!

Clair x

Hi there and welcome,
I've lost 54lbs in 11 weeks, and I've seen a couple of other people lose about the same, or even more, so yes, it's possible!
Good luck
Debs

Hi and welcome I can only agree with the others lipotrim 100% will give you the results you want in your time frame or there about anyway!!:D use the forum well it's there to pass time when your feeling tempted need a chat or a rant there's always someone around for advice etc drink water water water this is the key have a fab first week the results are well worth the effort and trust me it is an effort:p the hardest diet I've ever tried:)

thanks everybody, youre weight losses are fantastic!..fingers crossed... just had first shake..not as bad as i thought it was going to be....itll be plain sailing until the evening thats when im going to struggle..i guess i better keep myself occupied.
s

hey welcome aboard..just make sure you drink lots of water...and get lots of early nights and long baths...pamper pamper pamper..itll all be worth it...good luck!!...x

welcome and good luck I have found it much easier than I ever thought, I have never lasted 3 weeks on a normal diet without cheating, it gets easier as you do itxx

Back