Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hey everyone! :3

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Punkmilitia, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Punkmilitia

Punkmilitia Banned

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.42%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save.
    Hey guys and dolls; name's Shaun,

I woke up one day being fed up with being looked at because of my weight and I just snapped and decided to lose some weight, surely, most people had the same occurrence?

I'm starting a VLCD called Slim&Save, it looks promising and I have heard some good stuff about it, I'm plannign to do 4 a day which I hope is fair for me, though I do love meat so I hope it goes well for me, I will start it in a few days.

This place seemed to be a good place to start on my "journey" as it seem's somewhat mature and put together well, having so many subforums helps for a good read also!

Thanks for reading.:8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with Save and Slim. We have a section for it.

Irene xx

4. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

Hi Shaun and welcome to the forum. I'm going to be doing a VLCD diet too (exante) and I have learned a lot from reading threads on this forum already, it's great!

Good luck!

5. Punkmilitia

Punkmilitia Banned

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.42%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save.
    Hehe, thanks for the welcomes, I was lurking in the VLCD area's before joining.

Good luck Luv2BSlim.

6. TrimmerMe

TrimmerMe Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(26.58%)
    Diet:
    my diet! which is healthy, delicious and doesn't come from a box...
    Welcome...remember to take it one day at a time, one pound at a time. Next thing you know, you've reach your goal!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.