Hey everyone! :) from WW Newbie

You are right bear the teacher is delightful to the eye :D. I most definitely would. tehe. Sadly i had no such good looking teachers at my school. Not that that should be encouraged of course. :innocent0002:

Did you have a nice afternoon/evening ladies? Anyone else planning on watching the apprentice final? xx

So glad federer won *swoon*

We had a very nice teacher at school who was also my guidance teacher, you would just make up problems to go and see him, he's still lush!!! hee hee hee!!:D

Had a lovely afternoon thank you but was actually quite boring. I'm so used to doing stuff at the weekend that I didn't know what to do with myself. Was looking forward to doing nothing but after Eastenders finished, I was bored out my brains and that's when the eating started! :cry:

Good luck with your WI today!! Hope it goes well which I'm sure it will!

xx

Hey my lovely how are you today? Lucky girlie sounds good to me. Hehe.

Yeh that's the trouble isn't it when i get bored i eat too. (I love Eastenders btw). Don't worry though you have a few days till your WI and can easily pull it back. :)

Thank you for my luck on my WI i had a loss which is good not a big loss but a loss all the same. 1lb off brings me 1lb closer to goal so it's all good.

Thanks for your support chick you are a star xx

Hey chickidee!! Woohoo on the 1lb, you have such a good way of thinking, it's 1lb closer to your goal! :D

I'm good thank you, even better now I've just learned that the 2 managers form hell are out the office till Thursday, P.A.R.T.Y!!!!!!;)

Hope you have a lovely day!

xx

well done on your pound off Saski thats brilliant - so pleased for you! :D are you having a treat night tonight then to celebrate? xxx

Hey bear! Thank you so much. Result with the managers!! Did the office break into celebration when the new spread? Sometimes it's just nice to have a bit of a break from those in charge isn't it. :)

Hey Rach. How was your day today? Thank you very much for your comments. I'm not planning on a treat night tbh. Although i am struggling to eat my points today at the moment so might have to :D. I think i would rather save my points and lose some more weight next week. I'm looking forward to getting to the first stone then i get to buy myself an item of benefit make up (my favourite shame about the price) and that's enough motivation for me!!

Hey Jo thanks so much my lovely. How are things going with you? Don't worry about where you post. I will find you :) Hope you are having a good one.

Love to you all my beauties! xx

Back