Total Solution Hey everyone, I'm new

Angeluk69

Hi everyone,

Im starting on Exante this week, i previously did CWP until a couple of weeks ago, basically i was my own undoing and really found I just couldnt get on with my consultant after I had a pooey day and binged, didnt get much support from her apart from being told constantly 'drink water!!' She only had one other person doing CWP who I didnt get on with anyway so there was no support network really.

Anyway, I foound all week I was actually missing doing the diet so bit the bullet yesterday and ordered a pack from Exante, waiting for it to be delivered, so today I will be using the rest of my my CWP shakes (only got a few left over, but should hopefully get me back into it fairly easily whilst I wait) I've ordered the shakes and bars pack.

It certainly seems a bit more flexible than CWP from what ive read and I'm really looking forward to getting going again.

Hey angel, how's it going? Did you feel better once you'd started on Exante? Hope you're doing ok. x

Hi!
Feeling really good, I seem to have got into ketosis really quickly, can tell as got that horrid dry metallic salty taste in my mouth. Weighed myself this morning (naughty I know) but I've lost the weight I put on :)
imenjoying the shakes and bars, and have ordered some savoury packs as I do miss having an evening 'meal' as such. Struggling to get enough water down so I am a little off plan by having cups of tea,but I can't really stomach plain water, but surely liquid is liquid? Sorry that sounds a bit blasé but I'm not going to completely deprive myself.

Looking forward to getting into the 13's and being able to buy some new clothes :)

This sounds similar to me - I did cambridge for a while but didnt get on too well with it - I am waiting now for my delivery of my products and I am so excited to get going... hitting 15stone really shocked me, but now I am ready to change my life!

Back