Hey everyone just new to this :)

DawnMarie

Hi everyone

My Name is Dawn and as it says it the title im new here :) I have been wanting to join this site for a while, but i never had a courage to publicly expose my actual weight :eek: ive been in denial for many years. Telling myself i was ok at the size i am. Telling myself that because i was tall i could carry it off.

Until i seen a picture of myself beside a friend and that was it, a week ago i started a diet. Ive been overweight my whole life. Tried everything from weightwatchers to laser treatment. 4 years ago i lost 6 stone then i fell pregnant and put it all on again. So really im here for help from people like myself and hopefully maybe offer some support to others.

thanks for listening :)

Dawn xx

Welcome Dawnmarie! It doesn't matter how much you weigh, no one on this site will judge you based on your weight, we are all on the same weight loss journey, the fact you have signed up means you want to change that and thats the important thing! doesn't matter if you have 7lb to lose or 700lb or how long it takes it's about getting there! :) good luck hun.

Hi, thanks for replying :) I started a week ago Joey, ive lost 7 pounds so far, Just hope i keep losing xxx By what ive read on here kizzle it seems like a great place for support. I know it doesnt matter what weigh you are.It was a personal goal of mine to actually admit to myself that i need to lose weight. :) Im glad im here xx

Hi Dawn and welcome to the forum. I've only been here just over a week (I did visit to read quite a few times a few days before signing up too) but I've been reading through so many threads (not always posting) and it's been such a help and given me motivation to get going on my journey to finally get rid of all the weight I've gained over the past 4 years. Everyone is so helpful and reading all the success stories is sooo good.

Well done on losing 7 lbs in your first week!

Hi, thanks for replying :) I started a week ago Joey, ive lost 7 pounds so far, Just hope i keep losing xxx By what ive read on here kizzle it seems like a great place for support. I know it doesnt matter what weigh you are.It was a personal goal of mine to actually admit to myself that i need to lose weight. :) Im glad im here xx

There you go! and you should feel great you have already completed one of the goals! well done you!

Welcome to this site :D you will see great results! :D
Collette xx

Welcome to the site - how have you been finding the diet so far? People are right in that noone will judge you on your size here, we're all in the same boat of wanting to lose weight so we all understand the emotions, everyone's really supportive x

Hey :) im finding it ok so far. Its my portion size grrrrr lol Ive always ate reasonably healthy its just the amount i ate. Coming from a family where big dinners are the norm its difficult to break habits of a lifetime. xx

Welcome Dawn, good luck!

Back