Hey everyone newbie here!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ness0607, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Ness0607

Ness0607 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    My names Vanessa (ness) I'm a busy mum of 2 and just about to go back to work after maternity leave.

I've always been big my whole life the smallest I can remember being was a size 18 at 17 years old and now 10 years and 2 kids later I find myself easily filling a size 28.

I've never really bothered to diet before I've always been fairly comfortable within my own skin but after Christmas something just clicked inside of me, I want a healthier life for me and for my children it's no more than we deserve.

Thankfully I have the most wonderfully hubby who has decided to join the diet with me. We have chosen to follow slimming world getting books and info off the Internet as we are unable to join classes. And I'm pleased to say that just over 3 weeks into it we have both lost over a stone I'm already down to a size 26 and feeling I could keep going on this diet forever, I want this so badly for myself and my family that I truly believe I can do it!! My aim is to be 15 stone by my birthday in august ( I started at 22 stone 3lb) that's a stone a month ambitious I know but it's my goal and my focus.

I'm looking forward to reading other peoples stories and sharing things.

Sorry to waffle on it's just nice to find somewhere to share so openly without feeling ashamed or judged. Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katieangel

katieangel Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    welcome and congrats on the weight loss thats fantastic

4. JanCoupe

JanCoupe Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(43.92%)
    I was a size 26 for many years and am now a size 12. I still can't believe how I feel every morning now that I am slimmer and that's what reminds me every day not to revert back to how I used to eat.

Good luck on your journey and if anyone can help with any aspect of losing weight you'll find it here.

Jan x

5. kimmykims

kimmykims Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Ultra slim
    hiya im a newbie too! and already finding this site amazing too, good luck to you & your hubby on your journey!

6. Ness0607

Ness0607 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thankyou everyone. All the before and after photos are so inspiring. And look forward to sharing our journey with you all x

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck to you both

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.