Hey Everyone :)

Leedsboi86

Hey Everyone!

Well I have been on and off diets for a while not but I will be honest I have never really taken it seriously.
But I wanna make a change!

It's my Birthday on Sunday so I figure what a better time to kick my butt into gear than a new year for me lol.

So I guess I should write a bit about myself here.
Well on Sunday I will be 27, After a recent break up I am been rather down but pretty much over it.
Just had a new bathroom fitted so YAY I can have a shower which I admit will help with working out lol.
Bought an Exercise Bike, Rowing Machine and have a Wii Fit :)

Also have a shiny new iPod Classic for using when I work out, Also hoping to get into walking more.
My job is quite active so that of course will help!
Just need to cut out the crap and work on eating much more healthy.
I did buy some milkshake powder stuff that is supposed to be great for breakfast with oats!

Need to break into a routine with exercise but to be honest I am a bit clueless on how, I must say I do enjoy the exercise bike much more than the rowing machine lol

Also decided to quit smoking...... I know god help me right!
Will be doing my first weigh in on Monday :)
Looking forward to getting to know you lot :)

Piper

Sounds like you are really going for it.

Hi Piper

sounds like you have it all planned out! Good luck!

i have an excercise bike and rowing machine but prefer the bike - rowing machine is hard! I try and do ten miles 4- 5 times a week, along with a spin class and abs/squats. Not really sure what I am doing either but seems to be working!

let me know how you get on and good luck not smoking! I have been trying to quit for ages and just cannot seems to do it! :)

How is it going?

Back