Hey everyone!!!

ickleladynat

Hi all!!

I'm new to this!!

I started w/w in jan but fell off the waggon. So i'm hopefully back in it again. I'm stick of looking at all the skinny girls thinking 'I want to be them'

My weight at the moment is 13st 5lb. I think i'm going to set my first mini goal for 7lbs in 3 weeks.

Wish me luck everyone!!! xx

Hey! Welcome to the Wagon!

Know what you mean about those horrible skinny girls - aren't they just everywhere. In fact, my best friends are some of them! he he

xxx

Ha ha!! Yeah my mates are some of them too. Sooo annoying!! Well it's my boyfriends birthday at the end of june so I really would like to have lost at least a stone by the end of then. Fingers crossed I can keep on track.

Does anyone find it harder to be 'good' once you get home from work? Thats the worst part of the day for me.

I've just noticed you've lost 47lb!! Well done!! How long has that taken you?? xx

You can do it hun!

God yeah, I'm always the worst when i've been working - just get in and want to eat sandwiches etc. Just need to make sure that there are some healthy options to hand. I tend to go for bananas cos they pick up my energy levels.

Yep, 47lb so far. Hoping (and crossing everything) that it'll be up to 50 lb tomorrow but will see. I started WW in July last year so not quite ten months. Has been a bit slower recently though so having to try extra hard!

Will update about how get on tomorrow (am terrified!)

xxx

Welcome to the WW gang, look forward to hearing how you get on :)

Back