Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hey girls and guys

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello everyone how are we today?

Just munching on an orange bar for lunch, quite nice - although I braved a choc orange milkshake the other day, absolutely disgusting I was nearly sick! Yuck!

Lost another 4lbs on my weigh in last week so thats 18lbs in total now, am very pleased. My CDC away now for a week so am seeing her next week for a 2 week weigh in!

Anyway went away for the weekend and had some chicken and salad for dinner Fri and Sat night, was lovely but not overly great - was a bit annoyed at everyone keep saying to me what are you going to eat what can you eat - im like just leave me alone I will sort myself out! God help me when I had to describe why I wasnt allowed tomatoes!! "YOU CANT HAVE TOMATOES!!????" im like no I bloody cant! Jeez then I had to explain about ketosis - i dont think they got it really even though i find it very interesting!

Anyway, got on with it and drank as much water as I could, but had a headache when i got back on Sunday, does anyone think i could have possibly had too much chicken on Sat night? I didnt have loads but i had my portion and picked at a chicken drumstick. Felt really crap on Sunday night and didnt go to work yesterday because of it - everyone needs a me day every now and then hey!

ANYWAY! By my CDC scales I was 11 stone 12 on Wednesday. My scales are being stupid and wont budge from 12 stone for some reason and I had a little go on the wii fit yesterday and it said that i have lost 5lbs in 11 days which now takes me down to 11 stone 8!

My scales still said 12 stone though!

Which should I believe!? So annoying! Anyway my clothes are feeling looser so I shouldnt worry too much. I do think its poss I could have lost 4lbs since Wed though.

Sorry completely rambling now!!

Hows everyone else doing anyone had some super great losses this week?

Cant believe its been 5 weeks 2moro since I started its the longest EVER!

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexy1972

Lexy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi hon, sounds like you are doing really well and the chicken should have been fine, not sure why you felt so rubbish?

You are doing really well :D and is possible you will have lost that weight in that timescale. I am hoping for 5lb+ off on Friday as been on SS for past 7 days with 3 more to go!!! Will post on Friday afternoon!

Love your profile pic by the way - stunning! x

4. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks Lexie but I think it definately needs updating!!!!

Lets see what the scales say next week hey, it will be so nerve wracking!

xxx

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hiya unreal83

I think you should try to ignore different scales until you can be officially weighed by your counsellor (Easier said than done, don't I know it!). Like you I have a 2 week wait until next weigh-in but that is because I am having a day out next Saturday - hopefully we will both see good losses in a fortnight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.