Hey guys!! I'm backkkk!

louizekj

Silver Member
Hey everyone!! Oh my god i have soooo missed this site!

Have had a nightmare few weeks, one of my best friends was involved in an accident and passed away two weeks ago :cry: then i had my final exams for my Masters, 4 exams in one week :sigh: and on top of that my boyfriend has just found out 2 days ago that he's being posted to afghanistan to be a doctor on the front line..for six months :(

Needless to say the diet went out of the window for 3 weeks, it was the last thing on my mind! Back on it today though and have to be honest really struggling! I haven't done to much damage, put on about 5lbs over the 3 weeks and i know that was from not having done a refeed so it'll all be gone by the end of this week...but wow..today is hard!! And the worst thing is i've only got 4 weeks left to do but i'm already wondering whether i can really do it AGAIN!

Chelly happy birthday hun!! Oh my god 19 seems like so long ago for me..and im only 25, lol. Hope you've had a fantastic day! And Summer..i'm amazed, i've only been gone a short time and you look fab! Can't believe your in size 12s..that is amazing im so highly jealous chick :)

Nice to see sooooo many new people on here too :D

Well i've moaned enough but just wanted to say hellooo and have a bit of a moan that i'm on Day One yet again lol xxx

We've 'spoken' elsewhere Lou but sorry you've had all this trauma - to have such a small gain is amazing under the circs.

Stick with it - you know it works, best of luck xx

Thanks Jan! It's strange isn't it but i've been so desperate to get back on the shakes..as if its the only thing i can control at the moment. Just shows how much this diet changes you for the better..normally i'd have been reaching for the Ben n Jerrys and probably not stopped at just the one tub either lol x

well you are lucky to only put on 5 lb but no wonder with all the stress you ve been under!! I ve gained 24lb in 3weeks aarrhh!!!! Today (1st day back on LT) has been really hard, my tummy is rumbling at the moment!! good luck hun x

well you are lucky to only put on 5 lb but no wonder with all the stress you ve been under!! I ve gained 24lb in 3weeks aarrhh!!!! Today (1st day back on LT) has been really hard, my tummy is rumbling at the moment!! good luck hun x

Thanks hun! You too :) i've just posted on your thread!xx

Welcome back Louize. Been wondering where you've been. Sorry for all the trauma you've been going through and good for you for getting through it so well.

You can do these next 4 weeks, they will fly by. Good luck and I hope your next 3 weeks are better and happier than your last 3.

Thanks Bev! I hope your right :D i can not believe how hard i am finding it to get back into though. I feel like ive dont nothing but moan and be in a bad mood for the past two days lol xx

Hopefully once you're back in ketosis everything will get easier. Stick with it, you've done so well on this up to now.
They say it is hard to get back into but you've done it before and you can do it again, I have total faith in you.

Welcome back Louize, I've wondered where you were and Yumyum has vanished aswell. I came off LT at Easter and really struggled to get back on it, started again on Monday and its not been easy, but if I can do it then so can you, just stick with it girl. x

hi Louise, just wanted to say welcome and sorry for all the changes you have had in your life over the last number of weeks. It is hard to come to terms with the death of someone you care for greatly, know my thoughts are with you. Congratulations on making the decision to come back. Will be keeping fingers crossed for you.
Doirin

Welcome back girl

Hi Louisekj. So sorry to hear your news . you have had a bad couple of weeks. Well done for only going up 5 lbs . Good to have you back . Breda

:hug99: aww louize sorry you've had a proper shi* few weeks and lets face it 5lbs is nothing really youll lose that in your first week!!

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

you can do it again you know you can - chin up babes :D xxxxx

Hey Louize, just wanted to say hi and good for you for managing to get back on track with all the hardship that came your way.

I lost my best friend a year ago in June. She was killed in an accident too. I was just about to start lipotrim back then and of course that happened and it went out the window so this is my first time trying it. I needed to get my frame of mind right and I'm at that stage now.

Chin up and good luck xx

Welcome back Louize, I've wondered where you were and Yumyum has vanished aswell. I came off LT at Easter and really struggled to get back on it, started again on Monday and its not been easy, but if I can do it then so can you, just stick with it girl. x

Oooo it's so hard this time i'm with you on that one hun! But gonna do it! 4 weeks and counting, lol! Noo she hasn't has she..I did wonder where she was! I've been trying to catch up on all the posts but theres bloody millions lol. How are you chick?xx

hi Louise, just wanted to say welcome and sorry for all the changes you have had in your life over the last number of weeks. It is hard to come to terms with the death of someone you care for greatly, know my thoughts are with you. Congratulations on making the decision to come back. Will be keeping fingers crossed for you.
Doirin

Thank you hun....thats very sweet of you! Keep more than your fingers crossed for me though..i'm biting mine off at the minute lol xx

Hi Louisekj. So sorry to hear your news . you have had a bad couple of weeks. Well done for only going up 5 lbs . Good to have you back . Breda

Thanks Breda! I know..i thought 5lbs was pretty reasonable lol! Just noticed your signature and that your refeeding..i cant believe you are there already! Brilliant hun well done! I'm so very jealous :D xx

:hug99: aww louize sorry you've had a proper shi* few weeks and lets face it 5lbs is nothing really youll lose that in your first week!!

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

you can do it again you know you can - chin up babes :D xxxxx

Awww thanks for the hugs honey! Definately need a few of them at the moment! I've missed ya! I can not believe how close you are to the finish line now! I know it was a bit ago now but how did everything go with your finals?xx

Hey Louize, just wanted to say hi and good for you for managing to get back on track with all the hardship that came your way.

I lost my best friend a year ago in June. She was killed in an accident too. I was just about to start lipotrim back then and of course that happened and it went out the window so this is my first time trying it. I needed to get my frame of mind right and I'm at that stage now.

Chin up and good luck xx

Hi Minnie! Thank you for your lovely reply :) i notice your on day 3 now is it? How you finding it? You are so right, its all about getting to know when its right for you to do the diet isnt it. Hopefully ill be making it to day 3 like yourself lol xx

Awww thanks for the hugs honey! Definately need a few of them at the moment! I've missed ya! I can not believe how close you are to the finish line now! I know it was a bit ago now but how did everything go with your finals?xx

My finals went ok, not as bad as i thought theyd be! i actually managed to turn up half and hour late for an exam, i thought it was at 2pm so i always get there half an hour before, good job i did as it started at 1!!! lol

Were yours ok? it complelty sucks that you had all that going on honey - you shoulda come on here and hada natter i've been wondering where you have been! :hug99:

Yeah im close to the finish, 3 weeks left on tfr!!! so by the time i am done you will only have 1 week so it will fly by chick!

Welcome back, these things are sent to test us, im back after 2 weeks and struggling with my mind focus, but hopefully i will suceed, as will you, sorry to hear of your hard times, take care

Back