Hey guys

dannya4

Hi everyone, I'm knew on here, just wanted to ask a couple of questions as I'm shortly going to be starting this program.

2 things I'm most worried about is losing milk, I have never been able to adapt to black tea or coffee and the same with sweeteners, I feel like sweeteners I could get used to but not sure about milkless beverages. So that worries me.

Also I know I will be fully committed to the program when I'm on it but I'm a crazy fussy eater and always have been, really dreading the refeed.

Can we not just use maintenance shakes on their own for the refeed week?

Thanks for any help guys.

You have the option not to drink tea or coffee? I mean if you really can't face it. Unfortunately you have to let go of everything and commit to the program 100% I've never taken milk in my tea or coffee so I never had that to face and I've never taken sugar either. I'm unsure about the maintenance but that's a long way off yet maybe ask your pharmacy or give lipotrim a call?

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated, I'm on a limited budget so will likely only be able to do this for 4-8 weeks.

Could I refeed after 8 weeks and go on the exante diet? It's a little cheaper and need to save costs. Is the exante diet any good.

hi dannya4 and welcome,

I've never tried exante, but must admit, I'm considering switching to it at some point in the future as it's cheaper. It's more cals a day than LT (approx. 200 more) but from looking at the exante forum, total solutions seems to get good results also.

Maybe have a read over on the exante forum too and weigh up pros and cons? You may find it easier moneywise to start on exante from the off, plus you wouldn't have to worry about the switch?

In terms of coffee/tea, I used to drink loads of coffee (with milk), but since LT have found I haven't wanted to drink as much anyway, and find one cup of black coffee enough. Also peppermint tea is allowed, and lovely....definitely worth a try. :)

xxkxx

Slim and save is even cheaper than Exante and has a much wider choice of packs :)

Oh and you can have milk every day on S&S

Back