Hey hey

RSClio83

Hi everyone

My name is Dee and found this site as someone posted the link on the weight watchers status.

About me - Car mad female lol. I like my sport cars and motorsport. Also like football and main hobby is Photography. I own a Renaultsport Clio 182 and she is my little baby to me...sad i know :D.

Well thats the good part....I signed up to weight watchers back in 2008 as i wanted to get fit and look good. I have have always been overweight all my life and known no different. I had enought of looking like i did and in 22-24 (uk) clothes and could scary gone into size 26 (uk). So worked hard at the gym and following the plan by the letter and lost 5st by Feb 2009 and size 14 (uk). Sadly i losted my job in march 2009 as company went bust and person issue happened and boyfriend break up....i'm now back to a size 18 (uk) in clothes and unhappy.

So i promised myself Nov 2011 that i would start second week of Jan and get to goal for myself hopefully before my 30th Birthday as want to get som pro photos done with me looking hot hot hot and feel great about myself as a surprise for my mum 65th birthday in aug 2013.

I have a good listen ear and if anyone needs support i am very good at that to keep ya on track ;)

Will shut up hehe

Dee

Blimey didnt noticed I typed that much lol

Thank you Irene

Dee :)

Thank you Kayee & Wendymcg...Really injoying the site :)

Welcome Dee:welcome2:

Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey and I am sure you will be looking picture perfect for your Mum's 65th birthday.

Thank you mini

Back