hey I am newbiee

poppylee

:clap: hey guys I am new in here and I found really amasing all the stories and especially the successfull ones.
I started a diet month ago after been told by the docotor I became obese (90Kg) or 10 st.
I go to gym religiously 3 to 4 times sometimes 5 times a week and I feel beter but it is slow.
So I started reductil 15mg 3 days ago and I feel good.
I am going to get weigted on sat and hopfully I hope I loste stone :confused:
I wanted to wait a month to see what I can achive and how quickly.If anyone have similar stories or advise I would like to hear from you, I am by my self in this battle against weight.
cheers guys

you are never alone... we are all here for reasons or another, mainly weight loss (or those who have been there and lost it all) or those returning...
ive never heard of reductil, so might have to google that one....
keep writing on here. you are never alone, and as im still in week 3, im kinda still a newbie... and ive been adicted to being on here, looking for success stories and great inspiration stories....
its been amazing reading everyones stories from the different diets....

good luck in your weight loss. and remember keep posting on here and make a diary if you can.. it does help!!!!

Thanks kes that very nice from you I will keep a diary and posts as well I see that you are doing good as well!!!!
Its good to hear from someone thank you.

Hi poppylee, welcome and good luck, like kes said this site is really helpfull :)
Dan x

Back