Hey I am the new girl on the block

gja

Hey guys my hubby has just helped me set this all up as I am the new girl on the block! I am already in need of urgent advise. I am in the middle of my 3rd week on cd ss and really fancy a wine. My social life is a busy one and have avoided it so far but craving for a drink, please help
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hey Glynis.
Welcome.. to the block ..lol
Your doing so well.... DO you really need the wine!! hmm do you really want to be SLIm... or slimmer..
Why dont you go and have a nice relaxing bath or do something to distract you..
hang in there your doing fab
and good luck on your cd journey.

By the way - welcome! :D

Hey there, wow thanks so much Curlywurly1234 for your kind words and Lily for the info. Had a cup of tea and the wine thought has gone straight out of the window. Wow how scary does that sound!!! I am so glad I joined here tonight. many many thanks

hello and welcome, this is now your place to come if feeling like a blip, take a look at the photos in the gallery and you'll be even more determined!

well done getting to week 3, how you done so far?

It can make you ill if you are in fat burning mode K

Hi Glynis and welcome hun. Well done on your 13lbs so far.

Have you tried sparkling water in a wine glass? I know it works for some and it was what I used to drink when I went out socially x x

Hi Glynis and welcome

Well done for resisting the wime last night and well done on your fantastic weight loss - you will ahve to get hubby to set up a weighjt loss ticker for you. There may be a sticky on here with instructions on how to do it x

Keep up the good work
x

Back