Hey Icemoose....Thanks!!

Azar

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hey Mike,

Just wanted to say that i got inspired by reading your story published in the daily mirror around 13 months ago, and thats when i came to know about cambridge...

I saw a counsellor the very same day, got on the diet, and lost 4st in just under 8 weeks... since then ive gone on to become a CDC and help so many others out there as well.

Just wanted to take my hat off to you and say THANK YOU, now that i know ur on minimins.... (i only joined a few days ago!!!)

Also to all the guys out there who are interested in losing weight, just join CD and hopefully everything will go as planned!!!

Agghhh thanks Azar :)

M.

Hey Mike,

just wanted to quickly ask you, is it ok to have my no. at the bottom of my signiture....just that some people ask for help when i post.

( sorry new to minimins, and dont wonna break any rules!!)

Cambridge rules are that you mustn't solicit business on any website so I would put a link to your Cambridge page to be safe instead.

M.

can i also say thanks as well. didnt read it in the papers, but found your blog somehow, and also spent a while looking at this site before i joined and started CD. your pictures are very inspiring, and my husband says its not the same bloke lol.

yes me too! inspired me big time , made me believe that this would work
[which it is...very well;) ]
nat xx

also told me about yankee tartlets as well which have changed my life and finances in a different way:p

yes me too! inspired me big time , made me believe that this would work
[which it is...very well;) ]
nat xx

also told me about yankee tartlets as well which have changed my life and finances in a different way:p
Hey Nat, whats a yankee tartlett??...lol :confused:

Back