hey im a newbie

PinkMantha

time to get focused
hey guys im sam, im 25 and im from essex. i have been doing the cambridge weight plan since april but not even managed to lose a stone and spent a hell of a lot of money on it so i decided last night im going back to ww. iv had a good day although i used one extra point :( would be good to hear fro mthose of you who are sticking to discover rather than pp xxx

:wave_cry: Hello and welcome, we are a friendly bunch and the support on here is great. I am sticking to discover as that's what got me to goal, it worked for me and I'm sure it will for you too.

hey guys im sam, im 25 and im from essex. i have been doing the cambridge weight plan since april but not even managed to lose a stone and spent a hell of a lot of money on it so i decided last night im going back to ww. iv had a good day although i used one extra point :( would be good to hear fro mthose of you who are sticking to discover rather than pp xxx

hello pinkmantha xxx good luck on WW and welcome to old plan ;) were a nice bunch here :):):):):):)

Are you all on discover? My best friend is registered to ww online and she Is unsure what plan to do but I'm tryin to talk her into stickin to discover x

Hi
I've just recently returned back to weight watchers and minimins and I'm sticking to the old plan!! I'm just so used to it and hardly need to use books etc anymore. I'm of the opinion that it worked last time so why change?? Maybe if I feel im not losing like I used to I would maybe consider a change but right now I'm sticking to discover!

Good luck to you! :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Stick to whatevers best for you, as others have said you could always change over if things arnt going to your liking.

Re: Re: hey im a newbie

PinkMantha said:
My lovely dinner and not many points at all x

Roasted mushrooms, peppers and onions in fry light
Brocolli, cauli and carrotts
Swede and carrot mashed with 10g light butter
Tesco light choices mince and potatoes
9g gravy granules

Hiya hun ! I did cambridge diet and lost just over 4 stones and then put 3 back on :cry: WW is more of a way of life than a quick fix diet I would say. Cambridge teaches you in essence that normal food is to be avoided whereas weight watchers is more - eat what you like but within reason.

Anyway good luck with it all :)

Back