hey im new on here :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by kirstyxox, 31 August 2010 Social URL.

1. kirstyxox

kirstyxox Member

Just thought id say hiya 2 everyone :) Im Kirsty and im starting my diet today, im not really following any plan just my own little meals :) Im going shopping this afternoon, ive seen lots of you make food diaries is it easier to follow your diet if you make a food diary? Can anyone give me some examples of what you would eat in a day :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome !!!!

Best to follow a plan be it Slimming World, Weight Watchers, Rosemary Conolly or whatever as you will find it is more structured that way.

All the help you need is here,

4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

if you have a look at Food diaries they can help you plan meals - or grab a magazine and get the ingrediants and do some cooking - SW is brilliant and i wish you all the luck for losing your weight.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.