hey im new on here :)

kirstyxox

Just thought id say hiya 2 everyone :) Im Kirsty and im starting my diet today, im not really following any plan just my own little meals :) Im going shopping this afternoon, ive seen lots of you make food diaries is it easier to follow your diet if you make a food diary? Can anyone give me some examples of what you would eat in a day :)

Just thought id say hiya 2 everyone :) Im Kirsty and im starting my diet today, im not really following any plan just my own little meals :) Im going shopping this afternoon, ive seen lots of you make food diaries is it easier to follow your diet if you make a food diary? Can anyone give me some examples of what you would eat in a day :)

Welcome !!!!

Best to follow a plan be it Slimming World, Weight Watchers, Rosemary Conolly or whatever as you will find it is more structured that way.

All the help you need is here,

if you have a look at Food diaries they can help you plan meals - or grab a magazine and get the ingrediants and do some cooking - SW is brilliant and i wish you all the luck for losing your weight.

xxx

Back