Hey im new to this :)

Mel1903

Hello I'm mel and I'm 19 years old. My weight has crept up to 15 stone - that's 5 stone heavier in 3 years. Thought I'd come on here because ive realised I can't do this alone and need the support of others! Any tips would be appreciated :)

hello im new to this site too
my life changed 22/2/12
i joined slimming world
i find this is the right one for me as i dont feel im on a diet
i go to my meetings as i couldnt do it alone and i actually look forward
to weigh in, regardless of the outcome, iv maintained only once after a weekend away
hopefully tomorrow i will have lost my 1st stone properly
best of luck

Hi Mel, I am new to this site too... joined to get help and support with like minded people in my journey. I have once lost 10 stones and 10 pounds in August 2007, so I know I can do it if I want to! I now have about 8 stones 7 pounds to lose and I have finally decided to give WW ago. I start this Thursday. Good luck in your weight loss journey too. A x :)

I am starting a vlcd once I give birth to my baby due in 2 weeks, I'm going to do the exante diet as I've seen amazing results in friends. I am 16st and want to lose at least 6.5st so I think it will be a long hard year + for me but I have will power as I don't want my baby girl to have a chunky mummy! Good luck on ur journey to a new and slim you x

Good luck xDONNAx !

hey mel im 20 and got about 6 stone to lose I'm now on my 5 week of weight watchers (9lb lost) and loving it and love being on here for support and tips. the best of luck to everyone!!

becca922 said:
hey mel im 20 and got about 6 stone to lose I'm now on my 5 week of weight watchers (9lb lost) and loving it and love being on here for support and tips. the best of luck to everyone!!

Well done so far on your weight loss :0)

Hi guys,

I'm new here too! I hope that we can all find help, support and motivation on here and lose the weight we want!

I'm 28, have a 2yr old and am desperate for number 2!

Good luck on your journies xx

JanieJane84 said:
Hi guys,

I'm new here too! I hope that we can all find help, support and motivation on here and lose the weight we want!

Good luck to you too :0)

Well done Becca...I start tomorrow on WW! x

Hi guys,

Hi ya Janie, Good luck on your weight loss journey too.... Yes, I too joined hoping to find a good support network around me. A x

Hi JanieJane84, I couldn't help but notice that we have about the same weight to lose... it would be great to have some online diet buddies, whatever the diet we are doing. A x :D

Hi ya Janie, Good luck on your weight loss journey too.... Yes, I too joined hoping to find a good support network around me. A x

SO far it all seems to be going well. Everyone seems so friendly and helpful even though we're all following different plans! xx

SO far it all seems to be going well. Everyone seems so friendly and helpful even though we're all following different plans! xx

Hi again, I started WW today and I am all out to do it right this time...Yes, lots of support out here... A xx :D

Hi JanieJane84, I couldn't help but notice that we have about the same weight to lose... it would be great to have some online diet buddies, whatever the diet we are doing. A x :D

Sorry, I didn't read the post on the next page before replying! It would be fab to have some online buddies, its nice to be able to spill and rant at people you don't know! xx

Back