Hey im new to this :)

Sorry, I didn't read the post on the next page before replying! It would be fab to have some online buddies, its nice to be able to spill and rant at people you don't know! xx

Well, you got yourself one now! A x ;)

Hey all. I'm new to all of This both forums and collectively dieting. I don't even think I've actually posted a post yet even though I think I have. But I'll carry on as it's grew reading all the posts
On the way. It's a huge community and makes feel that I am not alone.

Hey all. I'm new to all of This both forums and collectively dieting. I don't even think I've actually posted a post yet even though I think I have. But I'll carry on as it's grew reading all the posts
On the way. It's a huge community and makes feel that I am not alone.

Hello again Newtocd, You have actually posted 12 posts at the moment...Have a look on the left, under your username...;) U are not alone! x

Woo yay! I feel loved! :D

How's your week going so far? What day do you WI? xx

I only started WW today, my weigh in is on Thursdays, how about you? How's your week been? So far so good... xx :bighug:

I weigh in on a monday, this week has been good for me. I think because I lost 4lb and got my 2st and club 10 I have been spurred on. I'm weighing on tuesday next week due to work shifts so have a slightly longer week and then a shorted one with lady time due in between! xx

I weigh in on a monday, this week has been good for me. I think because I lost 4lb and got my 2st and club 10 I have been spurred on. I'm weighing on tuesday next week due to work shifts so have a slightly longer week and then a shorted one with lady time due in between! xx

That's a great loss and well done on getting your 2 st and club 10! :wow:xx

I really struggled with the 4lb, I was 1/2lb away and then gaine 3.5lb, i almost gave up but I'm dedicated again now :) xx

I really struggled with the 4lb, I was 1/2lb away and then gaine 3.5lb, i almost gave up but I'm dedicated again now :) xx

But you have done it now! x

And its the best feeling in the world!! Gonna jot down some interim targets to keep my focus. X

And its the best feeling in the world!! Gonna jot down some interim targets to keep my focus. X

Sounds like a good plan...I sat up last night and did my mini goals....lots of them...will be adding sizes in between them too. A x

I like how you have your signature set out. Makes is all seem more real!

I've not got mini targets yet, stuck at work today so thats the plan for the weekend! xx

I like how you have your signature set out. Makes is all seem more real!

I've not got mini targets yet, stuck at work today so thats the plan for the weekend! xx

Well, have a good weekend ....and hope the dieting does well too. I have been out food shopping and bought lots of nice , low point foods to eat, so I feel in control and happy. The cashier in Asda even gave me some WW's tips at the till (she's doing WW's too) ... she told me about those new Choc Philadelphia small 'squares' - she said they are only 2 PP's on WW's (I will check later) and she has them with digestive biscuits ( 1 PP's on WW's ?)...Apparently it tastes like choc cheesecake! Lol! So, I had to go back in and buy some to try! :D

Yes, setting those targets out makes it real but also shows me how far I have to go... I am trying not to think about how long it will take. I only hope that personal problems don't sabotage my efforts this time.... just have to do it... I am breathless all the time and that is soooo not good. Take care. xx

Annie2012 said:
Well, have a good weekend ....and hope the dieting does well too. I have been out food shopping and bought lots of nice , low point foods to eat, so I feel in control and happy. The cashier in Asda even gave me some WW's tips at the till (she's doing WW's too) ... she told me about those new Choc Philadelphia small 'squares' - she said they are only 2 PP's on WW's (I will check later) and she has them with digestive biscuits ( 1 PP's on WW's ?)...Apparently it tastes like choc cheesecake! Lol! So, I had to go back in and buy some to try! :D

Yes, setting those targets out makes it real but also shows me how far I have to go... I am trying not to think about how long it will take. I only hope that personal problems don't sabotage my efforts this time.... just have to do it... I am breathless all the time and that is soooo not good. Take care. xx

Hi Annie,

I got a new phone and lost this post! How did your week go? l managed a maintain this week. Everyone points out that's better than a gain but it never feels that way. It feels like my body is taking the micheal!

I'm changing groups this week so my WI will be Weds rather than Monday. Jumped on the scales for a sneak preview today and look to have lost 3 & 1/2lbs! Hope it stays off!

Jane x x

hi all,

I'm 15 weeks into my slimming world journey and have hit a brick wall, no matter what i do im gainin in between 1-2lb n its really starting t get to me, i have 8stone to lose and radically losing the will,lol

any hints or tips would be much appreciated.

thanks

Donna

Hi Annie,

I got a new phone and lost this post! How did your week go? l managed a maintain this week. Everyone points out that's better than a gain but it never feels that way. It feels like my body is taking the micheal!

I'm changing groups this week so my WI will be Weds rather than Monday. Jumped on the scales for a sneak preview today and look to have lost 3 & 1/2lbs! Hope it stays off!

Jane x x

Hi Jane,

Nice to hear from you! I have had a good week ! I lost 4.5 pounds on my first weigh in last Thursday, so I am pleased - worked really hard! What you need to keep remembering is that your body is also losing inches along the way. When I lost that big amount of nearly 11 stones, even though it was through LL, I still had weeks when it didn't show on the scales but did so on the inches or the week after! So keep going! I would be gutted too if I didn't lose on any one week but I guess as we get closer to our goals, this might happen and it's a case of speaking to your leader and see what can be done,etc...

Hope it stays off too for you! Let me know how you get on! xx

hi all,

I'm 15 weeks into my slimming world journey and have hit a brick wall, no matter what i do im gainin in between 1-2lb n its really starting t get to me, i have 8stone to lose and radically losing the will,lol

any hints or tips would be much appreciated.

thanks

Donna

Hi there Donna and well done on the weight that you have already lost! I am not doing slimming world but there is a section on this forum where you can get in touch with people doing SW. Jane is also doing SW, so she might be able to help but from my days at SW many eons ago, I know that you could show your food diary to the leader who will advise you where you could be possibly going wrong? Extra easy - is that when you can eat all you want ? I didn't do that one but maybe you could start by looking at your portion sizes?

Sometimes, as I was saying to Jane, we could be also losing inches...Oh, I also remember when it was the time of the month for the ladies, that seem to affect the weight loss as well. Good luck anyway and let us know how you get on. x

Back