Cruise PP hey im new

lilkizzy

hey everyone im new to this site althou have already done the attack phase am now on the cruise phase, im having trouble finding new recipes for sauces to go with my meat days and was wondering if anyone had any ideas?????

also i have found that since i have started this diet im not as hungry as i should be is anyone else experiancing the same???

many thanks kizzy x

Hi Kizzy, I can't help u with the sauces but yeah my appetite has shrunk loads! I never snack between meals now and could easily skip meals which is a first for me lol I find I'm having to force myself to eat to make sure I'm getting enough protein x

thanks jade my mums doing the diet aswell and we are both the same and was starting to worry that it was affecting us badly lol glad others are the same and not on our own lol x x

That's the beauty of this diet - once you're in the swing of things, hunger diminishes and there are no cravings (in attack and cruise phases at least!).

There are several sauce recipes in the book but I've no time to type them up here now, sorry!

Try our recipe section

thankyou maintainer do you know if i am able to get an online copy of the book at all as i have just been following the internet on what it says to do?????

hello everyone i am going home tomorrow and planning on trying some new recipes then, i will let you all know how i get on as this will be the first time i will be cooking like this on my own and my boyfriend will also be trying some aswell so wish me luck fingers crossed lol x x x

Back