Hey, Iv had a word with myself and here i am

Cookie87

hey all,

long story short i recently joined weight watchers (last week) and so far so good, im looking to get back to my pre baby weight of 9 stone im currently 11.9 iv lost 4.8lbs in the last week.

My son is almost 4 now so i think iv exhausted the baby excuse lol!

Im working out about an hour an half every week day and loving it its making me feel so much better knowing that although its not going to happen over night, im doing something about it, im doing it on my own and for myself.

Im one of those crazy people who has to be surronded by positivity i write notes to self and often have to have a word with myself and point out whats its all for (in my head of course, i couldn't have people hearing my self ranting) ha ha
oh well as strange as it is its working and this time something really seems to have clicked inside and im totally focused.

Anyway hi all and good luck with your own journeys

H
x

Hello cookie87. Looks like you getting some very good intial results. I hope it continues :)
Joe x

Hi both thank you, wow this forum is huge! Loads of info so that's great, I have my second weigh-in tomo I'm actually looking forward to it, iv been excellent all week had no slips yet and worked out everyday this week other than Sunday, I'm hoping the scales will reflect this, although somehow a little scared in case they don't?? Lol not sure why just one of those strange self doubt things I guess, good luck to you guys to and adorable baby pic btw :)

Back