Hey lighter mornings, evenings and US???

loulouless

Is a loser :)
Hi guys
Noticed a lot of us are struggling a little lately, time perhaps to take stock, lets go back and perhaps think about the positive reasons we are all doing this.

I am in need of motivating myself and need to think about how I feel once I really do get going on the lipotrim 100%, its easy to do this half hearted but to be honest nothing beats that ketotis feeling of well being etc. I know that I want to feel like that again, ok i'm a looser but not getting the full Lipotrim experience right now, so its no more 'oh i'll be ok with this little bit of quorn or chicken' Actually no its not ok its getting in the way of me reaching my goal, so, for a few weeks i'm going to be strong and get to my targets. I've had far too many years not feeling great about myself so for a few months of putting myself out a little but feeling great whilst in Ketosis i'm going for it.

OMG end of surmon AMEN!!! phew feel better already for getting that off my chest xx :character00238:

i was thinking teh exact same thing hun, lots of people have had a bad couple of weeks, and its hard to see thed light at the end of thetunnel specially when you have a long way to go...

but little goals and the help from this site is more than enough to acheive them...

so everone... lets get skinny pleaseeee :D

xxxx

I'm with you there little sis. We can do it and now hopefully better weather will lift our spirits and give me that final push. XX

great post just what some of us needed me included i know its still an excuse but its damn hard when the weathers crap
so heres to the sun and lighter mornings.

look at it like this though

struggle while its **** weather and there is nothing to do so we can be thin for summer when we want to be out and active

this is how i been looking at it and it keeps me motivated

You are exactly right Lou. I have not hit ketosis again yet, day 3, and I keep wanting to eat something. I WILL NOT!! - I keep telling myself, but it is hard. Ketosis - bring it on......

Woooo go Team Lipotrim. I totally feel the same as your post says hun. Must be the time of year. And if I stop fannying about I should be able to refeed in 2/3 weeks...thats it not long I can do it..we can allllll do it :D

Back