Hey need a cwp buddy

Thanks minnie64 :) you've done fantastic for your first week! 810s alright, i feel like I'm not doing it properly cause everyone else who is doing it that I know are on sole source but my first weigh in is tomorrow so we'll see how it goes!

I *feel* lighter already, got 3st9 to loose, hoping it's a good sign! I may go onto sole source from tomorrow, depending if my BMI drops below 40!

ginzeh, how did you're weigh in go?

xx

Hey Krysch :) keep going! I'm too scared for sole source lol.

I lost 7lb my first week!! 5in off waist 2in off hips 1in off thighs and none off my boobies yay lol.

Found out I can have sweeteners in my coffee too!

I kept dreaming I cheated last night was horrible! Thinking had to go cold turkey again and stuff!

When's your weigh in?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Everyone!! :)

Well done on all your losses!!

I think sweetener is allowed?? I have it in my tea everyday so I hope so lol.

I lost 7lb on my first week!!! Hoping for 3lb this week xxx

Well done JayKay19 that's a great first week loss.
When is your next weigh in? I'm sure you will get what your hoping for.
My 2nd weigh in is tomorrow lunch time - feeling nervous
xxxxxx

Hey guys!

I lost 7lbs too! 3cm off my waist hips and thighs also. Hoping for at least 2 next week so I'm on 15st! Still on step 2, how are you all on step 1 doing?

JayKay - I lost 4½lbs - I am absolutely delighted.
Stone mark next week.
How you doing?
xxxxxxxxxx

Wobbling today (day 9)!! I'm so tired... I've taken a lot on. I have 2 young kids, I work part time, I'm re doing my maths gcse and I'm doing an access course at college!! I'm just shattered x

Wobbling today (day 9)!! I'm so tired... I've taken a lot on. I have 2 young kids, I work part time, I'm re doing my maths gcse and I'm doing an access course at college!! I'm just shattered x

Keep at it your second wind will come xx

Keep at it I know how you feel keep at it, it does get easier.

Hey guys!

I lost 7lbs too! 3cm off my waist hips and thighs also. Hoping for at least 2 next week so I'm on 15st! Still on step 2, how are you all on step 1 doing?

Hello krysh step 1 is so much easier for me know but hoping to go on to step 2 soon as I want to start introducing food gradually because I'm scared I'm going to put all the weight back on. How are finding step 2

Thanks Babykk. Hoping to be there or thereabouts back end of November. Want to keep to SS/SS+ until end of November and then start up the steps ready for the Xmas parties. If necessary I will then go back on SS in the New Year if I need to in order to get any Xmas excess off! I will then go through the appropriate plans/steps and keep going until I feel in enough control to 'go it alone' = OMG that sounds sooooooooo scarey lol

JayKay - how you doing hun?

xxxxxxxxx

Messed it all up last night had a slice of toast with beans and egg. Got on scales this morning and they haven't moved since weigh in! Gutted x

Hello krysh step 1 is so much easier for me know but hoping to go on to step 2 soon as I want to start introducing food gradually because I'm scared I'm going to put all the weight back on. How are finding step 2

I was asking my CDC about step 1 and she said that the losses are the same roughly as you're still limiting your calories! I'm starting to get creative now, last night I had cauliflower rice with chicken in a yoghurt and fajita seasoning sauce. Twas lovely! I'm still loosing and my CDC thought it'd be better for me as I love cooking! X

Messed it all up last night had a slice of toast with beans and egg. Got on scales this morning and they haven't moved since weigh in! Gutted x

OK so we all mess up at some point. Just don't let one mess up end up lasting weeks! Sweep under the carpet and move on. Get back on plan ASAP.

Let us know how you're doing hun.

xxxxx

I was asking my CDC about step 1 and she said that the losses are the same roughly as you're still limiting your calories! I'm starting to get creative now, last night I had cauliflower rice with chicken in a yoghurt and fajita seasoning sauce. Twas lovely! I'm still loosing and my CDC thought it'd be better for me as I love cooking! X

OOH my Krysh that sound wonderful! When I get to the food steps I will def be looking to you for inspiration if that's ok :p

Back