Hey! new WeMITT!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Hi there, my name is Caryl, and I really do mean it this time.

I have gradually been going up the scales over the last 10 years, half heartedly attempting to diet, and frankly I just cant go on like this any more!!! I had a baby last year and I dont want to be struggling with running around after her!

My weight has crept up to a tremendous 22 1/2 stone (ish - getting weighed tonight and dont own my own scales!!!!). I want to lose 140-168lb...I mean I WILL lose 140-168lb!!!! I have to, before the damage becomes irrepairable iykwim!

I am off to meet my CDC tonight and will start properly on wednesday next week (several social things coming up until then - would be suicide to start now!).

HELP ME!!!!! :cry:

good luck on your journey bish bosh, I am also doing CD, on day 10 now, the 1st week is tough but it does get easier. We are all here to support you through the good and bad days xx

Thank you both

Starlight - have seen your pics and seen the odd post from you around the forum - woman you are an inspiration to us all!
I want to be like you
And I realy hope that doesnt come across in a weird creepy way, cos certainly dont mean it that way!

Thanks for the nice welcome :)

Well just been to meet my CDC. He is lovely and REAL which helps!!!! So got my first weeks worth of stuff ready to go, even though Im not starting until wednesday! At least I am all ready to go :p

Welcome Bish Bosh - look forward to hearing how you get on !

hey there. wishing you massive success (but then you know you don't need it right? :D)

abz xx

Hey all. well still havent started!!!! had the week from hell - in a nutshell went to see the grandparents last weekend and my gran died on the sunday morning! so been a mad week as I am sure you can imagine, funeral was thursday and been up keeping my grandad company since friday night. so the plan is to start tomorrow!!!!

Sorry to hear about your gran. My thoughts are with you and your family. and good luck with the forthcoming CD

Irene xx

I'm sorry about your gran..
Take it a little easier and don't push yourself too hard. Start the diet when your head is where it has to be to succeed, even if that is another week down the line..

If you feel strong enough - go for it!!

We're all behind you and wish you the best of luck..

xxx

Thanks all. it has been a good day :) busy day, but good day, and I am feeling pretty darn good about it thus far - Im sure that wont be the case tomorrow!!!

you are doing so well hon. am really impressed you've gone ahead with it. keep us updated!!

abz xx

Well...this morning i stepped on the same scales i stepped on yesterday morning, wearing the same...and I was 7lb lighter!!!!

that's fantastic. however, ummm, do you not think you might need new scales? ha. although to be fair, it could be water loss, and i really hope it is, :D :D

abz xx

I wont be changing my ticker until my first weigh in with CDC. And they are work scales - industrial size (strength) NHS jobbers

Back