Hey, Newbie here, doing slimming world at home as I live in the middle of nowhere!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Amazonian, 6 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Amazonian

Amazonian New Member

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Amy and I live on a farm in Scotland. I have done SW before and attended a group and lost nearly 3 stone - that was before I fell pregnant with my 3rd child. Since then, slowly but surely the weight has crept back on again. I have also moved house and pretty much live in the middle of nowhere with no transport as of yet, so I decided to try and "go it alone" so to speak. I have a LOT of weight to lose and today I am taking that first step. I weighed myself and I have started my food diary.

Here's to getting back to a slimmer me!

Starting weight: 18st 7lbs
    1st goal (Lose 1.5st): 17st
    Club 10 target: 16st 9lbs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. DiamondSW

DiamondSW Full Member

Hi Amy

Good luck with SW, I'm sure you will be fine doing it from home, keep coming on here for all the support!

4. Suedefan

Suedefan Full Member

Hi Amy, SNAP - I live in the middle of nowhere too. They call it a village here, but I'd call it a hamlet. Also, I'm not so good at the language, so I am going it alone too. I am not doing SW, but have decided on the Harcombe diet.

Good luck with your weight loss.