Hey, newbie here :)

JayceeStar

Hi everyone,
My name is Jaycee and I'm 19. I currently weigh 14st 10 and am really unhappy with myself. I've been trying my best to diet and exercise in the past few weeks but can't seem to get past my current weight.
I go to the gym for an hour and a half, 3 days a week, though have slacked in the past week, and my job is very active - I work on a childrens farm giving pony rides (usually around 20-30 a day walking round a large uphill field) and am always up and about around the farm. I'd love to join SW or WW or something similiar but unfortunately I just can't afford it so I am trying my best to do just eat healthy and exercise lots.
I'm going to Florida on August 26th and really would like to feel happy in shorts for then. I've never felt happy with my body and want to change it!
I've been struggling for the past few weeks and could do with some support and thought that this seemed like a fantastic place for support :)
Thanks for reading, Jaycee x

Hey! I new too! Been hear about a week. Started sw last week too and lost 1.5 pounds. Not sure if that's water retention though! Post ur diary on here and I find it generates responses so any good or bad days people are there to support you. Great that ur exercising :) I'm slacking on that side. Although just waiting to go to zumba!!! Keep up the good work and try and stay on track. Remember anything is possible!!!

Back