Hey, Newbie with over 20 stone to lose

well done jackie you have done great x x

Well done on your progress, I hope I can show as much will power as you've done over the next few months.

You can do it Jonny. I didn't think I had it in me so if I can do it, you'll have no problem. xx

Have you hit your 7 lovely? Good luck! :)

YES!! Today. 7 stone gone! I'm over the moon (and it was my 6 month dieting anniversary yesterday). Wow, 7 stone in 6 months. Pushing on for the 8 now. xx

Yaaay! I'm so happy for you lovely! :) That is amazing! You are a proper little superstar! :) Well done xxx

It's not been a good week, think it's TOTM but I put on 2lb for no reason (probably fluid) then went over totally overboard yesterday as was severely stressed and upset so ate 4 brioche rolls, 1/4 of a plum crumble and sugar free dream topping (which incidentally I used to adore... but eating it yesterday turned my stomach, it was really horrible, so my tastebuds have changed completely). Never had a total flip out in all the 6 months but it's behind me now and so I'm back on the wagon. Very weird because yesterday was a strange ol' day. I was on my own and couldn't seem to do anything right. But one day doesn't make me a failure, it's a learning curve. Learning and moving downwards lol.

Having super healthy Salmon with tabbouleh for dinner today - one of my favourites at the moment. Followed with my WW Caramel Crunch. Also tried a new Ohso bar - Raspberry with no added sugar. 11 calories less than the regular and really nice so I'll be swapping to those from the orange ones right away.

Haven't done any boxing this week either and missing it big time. OH's back hasn't been too good so I've resisted asking him to hold the pads hence not doing any exercise. Never thought I'd miss exercise either lol.

But still keeping positive. I don't see a blip now as one of those massive failures like I used to. I used to fall off the wagon and then totally give up. Don't even feel like going off it because I feel so amazing when I'm eating healthy food. Soooo pleased I've done over 6 months because it's now becoming more like my lifestyle than just a diet so I'm happier to continue eating salad and fruit. Even over the moon that OH has a bar of chocolate in the fridge that he was given, yet I'm not even tempted, not even a little bit. My favourite place in the fridge right now is the fruit tray - got pink lady apples, doughnut nectarines and regular nectarines, bananas and victoria plums in there right now and that feels like my naughty tray lol.

Anyway, hope to report a good loss next week and really fired up, ready to kick some ass again. Hope you're all having a good week and an even better weekend xxxx

Your attitude is amazing, and I couldn't say it better myself... Put that day behind you and carry on doing brilliantly.
one day will not ruin anything,just remember how good the food tasted and savour those memories!!

Sweetheart, you could never ever be a failure. Look how far you've come! Look at that 7stone - and the extra exercise you do. You're AMAZING! Well done :)

Hope your OH's back is better soon and that you're able to get moving again soon :) Both exercise and loss wise. xx

Still not going great :( Lost the weight I'd put on, now it's bouncing about lol. Got to be TOTM coming up as I was in tears today just having 70 calories left after dinner (so unlike me regularly). I know what I have to stop doing though, weighing myself every day - used to be a couple of times a week, this last month, it's been every day. I think I'm driving myself nuts.

you can do it hun! It's just one of those days/weeks - one of many that you've already beaten. Well done for losing what you gained. Hope it keeps heading in the same direction.

It's going ok today :) I managed to avoid the scales this morning. I've got a feeling because my OH is getting obsessed with his weight at the moment it's rubbed off on me so I'm not going to even think about what he's doing now and concentrate on my own thing. He does tend to go a little overboard if he only loses 1lb so probably just getting a little bogged down with that negativity. Doesn't help either that I've been bunged up so having to take a few diablo sugar free sweets to give it a move on. It's more of a science getting this weight off lol. Also had a bowl of fibre too so I'm going to have to sit by the bathroom for the rest of the day just in case ;)

Also ordered a Davina mini exercise bike as trying to find a recumbent bike to carry my size is impossible and want to get a bit more exercise when I'm not boxing. I'm not letting any of it beat me like it used to as I feel so damn healthy losing the weight now and want to stay feeling this good so although it's a little tough, it's worth it to feel good.

xx

hello bubbly x you are a total inspiration x
i managed to lose 7 stone 2 years ago but unfortunatly wavered and put it back. now i am back at the beginning and determined to do it again and the rest.

hopefully you won't mind me sharing your journey.
reading your diary reminded me how much better i felt even only a third of the way there x

keep up the good work you are doing so well x

Back