Hey, Newbie with over 20 stone to lose

Not too bad. I'm trying to keep the blood sugar above 4 and it "seems" to be working as I've lost 300g but that's just in 2 days. I've managed to stop eating the chocolate - I'm getting my mint kick from a packet of polos but I cannot for the life of me get used to the sugar free ones as they are just disgusting but having 1 packet a day of the regular is keeping the cravings at bay and only 139 calories a pack I'm happy enough. I've got a bit of fight back in my belly again so let's get this thing done!

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

hi panda
glad you are feeling alittle better hun x x

Struggling at the mo. The SAD took hold for a few weeks so everything went on the back burner. I've been eating up to my BMR too and put on a stone so going to knuckle down now I feel a bit better and get it off before Christmas. Good news though I had my diabetic hba1c test and my blood is perfectly normal as is my blood pressure! YAY! So got loads of healthy food back in again and getting back on the path as I'm not letting it go as I've already done so well and feel fabulous for doing that. Watch this space :) xx

Sorry to hear about the dip but you've done so well love :) Well done for getting back on things! (and the test results! :) You can do it!

well done for getting all the healthy food in hun xxx

2nd day back on the wagon and feeling fab. Had a brilliant nights sleep last night again, first in a while. Not letting it get me down now. Back on track! :) Nice to have my weight watchers squares to grab if I feel peckish. Phew.

Well done hun sounds like you are doing well xxxx

Hey girls and guys!

Hope your Christmas was good. Got in laws over today and for the first time in a year I've had to get dressed up. Thing is, everything is too big on me on top yet because of all the saggy skin around my hips I'm having to wear an old skirt yet as when I've put trousers on the saggy skin is so heavy it's pulled them down so I can't keep them up around my waist. Oh dear :( It's looking disgusting so having to wear my old skirt now but looks like all the weight has headed south and I now have huge hips with all the sag. What can I do?? I've just had to buy a girdle to see if that will help. One of those shapers that you can wear your own bra with. Boobs are also saggy so I've literally had to fold them over to fit. Can't wait to get the rest of it off and then pay to get all this skin taken off. Jeez, never realised just how heavy it was.

xxx

No one?? OK. Just weighed myself and back in fighting form. Put on 2 stone over Christmas but back in the driving seat today so that's coming off. Feeling fantastic today. Cannot believe how ill the fat and sugary good has made me feel though, wow, I'll be glad to detox all that stuff out of my body again. How's everyone else???

Hey hon. It!s pretty quiet on here over Christmas, isn't it?! Always gets manic in the new year though, lol. Glad you're still here and in fighting form for continuing! I've put on about 5lbs so far over Christmas - going to have a naughty day today then get back on plan tomorrow. Hope your detox goes well - I know what you mean about feeling yuck after all the crap food!! :) xx

I also feel yucky and bloated with 3 1/2 days off plan and am back on it today xxx

Hello :) Glad to hear you back up and fighting. Sorry to hear about the clothing problems. I'm planning a total body lift once the fat has gone just got to save lots of cash and pysch myself up for the knife!

I was away over Christmas so only popped online briefly. I think I was relatively restrained over I did have treats but tried not to eat everything in the building (my usual Chrimbo!) No idea of the damage as I don't get on scales except in group so will find out Tuesday. Been back eating on plan today and been exercising throughout so hoping wont be too bad!

I'm quite chilled putting on 2 stone as I know it'll come off easily in the next few weeks, then a Spring and Summer full of fab low fat/cal food and tonnes of exercise. Think the SAD really affects me more than I thought so going to try and get that sorted in the New Year so I don't go through it next year and can carry on the weight loss.

:) xx

Back