Hey, Newbie with over 20 stone to lose

Also packaged all the sweets and biscuits left over and sent them to my best friend - her little ones love all that so they can get stuck in to them :) I'm excited to get it all started again too. It's actually more addictive than I thought it would be to keep the calories in check. :)

Also packaged all the sweets and biscuits left over and sent them to my best friend - her little ones love all that so they can get stuck in to them :) I'm excited to get it all started again too. It's actually more addictive than I thought it would be to keep the calories in check. :)

I have all my goodies stack to go to a friend too - however I'm going to get him to give me occasional rationed amounts back as well as eating some himself :rotflmao:

I agree too, I'd love a body lift once it's all done. My arms are looking awful, ditto tummy but eh - it's better than how we were! :)

Well done on getting going hun :) x

I agree. Feels better being able to shuffle about that just being stuck in the chair regardless of saggy skin. My OH sister did laugh at me though when I showed her and told her that I look like I'm melting lol. She did comment on just how small my feet look these days though, and there's me thinking I didn't have huge feet to start with LMAO! xx

I am worried about saggy skin is there anything we can do to help it? xxx

They say exercise helps to tone up the skin. But they way I see it, the saggy skin can't be seen under your clothes like the fat filled skin can.

I'm sure I will have loads but no one apart from my husband sees me naked and if he loves me like then he'll love me like that :)

There is surgery but its a hell of a lot to put yourself through x

I have to say this is one of my worries too, but much less than having a heart attack or all the other related diseases put down to obesity. Its all relative isnt it.

Ive already had cancer this year and thankfully beat it .. I dont want to go there again. So if saggy skin is what I get then I dont mind so much xx

jules1981 said:

There's not a lot you can do about it, to be honest. You can't tone up skin with exercise, only the underlying muscle. It varies a lot between people depending on age, skin type etc. The best thing to prevent it is to lose slowly. Mine isn't too bad, I've seen much worse on the telly, though I'll never be able to wear short sleeves or a short skirt, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest - as others have said, I'd rather have the saggy skin than the 11 stone of extra weight that it's replaced. :) xx

Well done on beating the big C cmcewn.

I've got myself a girdle from Simply Be - only a size 32 one though so it pulls me in a little. I've been back on the diet since the 1st. Only slipped off today mainly because I was so bored AND we didn't have lunch as usual and had 2 portions of cheesecake which I shouldn't have but tomorrow's another day :)

Feeling really fab at the moment going back on healthier foods. I don't think I'll bother eating rubbish at Christmas now because it made me feel so sick and lethargic I didn't enjoy it. Loads better now with salads and veggies again.

Here's to 10 stone loss this year!

Hi Jackie, we don't really buy loads of extra stuff at Christmas anymore because most of it ended up in the bin or given away. We just get Christmas dinner now, if we don't have chocolates around I cannot eat them - my arch enemy is bread. If we don't buy it I don't overeat .. so its all in the freezer as hubby needs sandwiches for lunch but at least I cannot get my greedy mits on it lol xx :ashamed0005:

Well as it was my first christmas since I started the loss I think I was on automatic and just looked at it as having a break (a weighty break though lol) but this Christmas we're going to go out where I get a chance to pick what I want before we go and then I won't have to buy anything in :)

hi hun great to see you again x x

That is a very good idea hun :) It's always easier to avoid it if you have to go and get it in the first place, however strong the craving x

But weighed today and put on 4lb - I have no idea how either :cry:I've stuck to it like a goodun this week. I do have a sinus infection though whether or not that makes a difference or not. And it's supposed to be TOTM but I'm late (not pregnant though) so it's probably all mixed up due to going off the diet at Christmas OR drinking too much caffeine this week due to the infection. Pretty fed up with my body though if it's messing with me as last week I lost 2lb easily.

A fed up panda

Back