Hey newbie

RSClio83

Hi guys and girlies

I'm popping over here for a 5 week session of slim fast. Currently doing ww but not liking the pro point system as taking me to long to lose weight. Being doing the new system for 12 wks and only lost 1st 3lbs with me exercising 4 times a week and walking everyday.

I'm off to Florida in 5 weeks and would like to lose another stone before I go so thought would give this a try and see what happens.

Once I return from Florida will go back to ww but the old points system as still got all my books to follow.

Dee :)

Welcome Dee. I lost 4lbs my first week with SF, but then it slowed down and I have been losing aroundbout 1.5 - 2lbs every week since. However, this is much better than my last 6 months with SW where I gained and lost the same half a stone for 6 months despite following the plan! Go figure............

My losses are not huge, but they are regular so I am going to try and shift my second stone with SF - hopefully a darn sight quicker than the first stone came off (started SW in May last year and had only lost 9lbs by Christmas!).

Good luck with achieving your goals!

Thank you for your welcome.

Never tried sw myself as seemed confusing but im the type of person that sticks to what I know ;)

I did so well with ww as there old point system but pro point and me are not friends lol.

Good luck on your journey to your next stone and hope I can shift the 10lbs i want for hols then go back to it on old ww point system to get to goal for my 30th next year :)

Dee

Good luck Dee.... we can do this :D

Back