1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

hey peeps

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by caramumofmany, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. caramumofmany

caramumofmany Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hiya Peeps how are we all this week?? i think i need to join one of the groups on here so i have somewhere to chat lol..

i am doing fantastic so far in the last 2 weeks i have lost 12.5lb hoping that i will get my 1st award next week thats my next big mile stone i reckon...

so are we all nice and positive, how's 2011 been for you so far?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kankles

Kankles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    There's a great thread called anyone else weigh in on a Thursday which is full of lovely and very mad ladies, so come join us on there, a few if us weigh in on other days, but it's a great thread with loads of support and lots of giggles x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.