hey, ready to finish my journey

i'm on week 2 of a restart and have lost my cat too...horrible...he has been gone two weeks...looked everywhere there are just so many places for them to hide...waiting for him to find his way back but i don't think he'd make it...he's not the most intelligent...missing him so much...let us know any news

still here:D

Started cd today, saw my cdc for my packs on Thursday, but was out Friday and saturday, so thought I will just enjoy that then crack on!

Had 2 sightings of the cat, although still not found him:( 5 weeks on Weds he has gone. At least he has been seen, but then it oculd all be hoax calls:confused:

How's everyone getting on?

still here

Day 5 feeling blue

Both kids off school feeling poorly, little girl up most the night hot, then cold *sigh* never mind

Water water keeping drinking

Chin up Berry, you can do this... hope the little ones are better soon...

xxx

morning day 7 :) but off to BIL so will be eating today!

But right back on track

(I didn't buy tetra's as hadn't planned to be away and no way are they going to comment on my 'diet' after my SIL left obese leaflets on her table when I last visited :O) this was just before I started cd in Dec so looking forward to showing her today yey

Oh wow... how did you get on? SIL sounds like a very tricky character... I'd have been devastated! I hope she did a double take hun, you have come so far and done so well!

xxx

rr, good luck berry , u go girl , im on slimming world myself but ive booked to see my old cd lady , as im soo fed up , with losin and then puttin it back on , have u tried , extra easy , have u tried red ,may be your not eating enough , its the bread lol , the list goes on, soo now ive had enough , and need to lose this weight and sort , it once and for all , i dont want to be dietin all my life , im sick of it , so cd ere i come as i know it works , my cd said too do the add a meal thing soo im goin to give it a try , i need to lose at least 2 stone for my weddin renewal in march, 3 would be amazing i will keep you posted

Hey Berryred how are you doing today?? Sorry to hear about your cat, and hope it comes back soon, someone hurt my yesterday I was devastated he wont go out of the garden now and just looks sad, I could have killed someone if I had found them yesterday.

You have done so well so far keep it up, im on day five today on my restart, dont think im looking forward to the weekend foodwise but hopefully will make it.

Good luck

Hope all is well with you Berry, please post & let us know how you are doing.

xxx

Back