hey refeeders

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by charl-x, 4 December 2009 Social URL.

1. charl-x

charl-x Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Hi i had it all planned to take pics of my meals but then I forgot. Its a good idea sometimes girls do post pics of the food they have had. xxx

4. charl-x

anne you need click that link, there meals look lovely am tempted 2 go to slimmers world after lipotrim

5. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Haha! I will have a look at it. Dont have slimming world in ireland thank god ive read some of their diaries and the food tastes way to nice to be healthy haha!

6. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

great idea - might start posting pics of my meals in my maint diary :giggle:

7. charl-x

please do xxx

8. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

I did that the first time I refed. The pic doesn't seem to work for some reason now, but I plan to do that again.

9. charl-x

Hey Yaz I see your 11.3 am 11st.4lb.. what weight you aiming to come off by? x

10. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

LOL wow, 1lb apart awesome :)

Well, initially I was hoping to get to 9 1/2 stone but that may make me look skeletal. So I'm setting for 10st again and maybe lose a little by refeeding, I'll be refeeding for a long time for a change instead of just 2 weeks, I don't seem to adjust well in just 2 weeks.

What about you? your weight losses are amazing btw!

11. charl-x

il post in your diary blog thingymijig

12. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Yeah, but our bodies are very intelligent things, you can never guess what's gonna happen next LOL.

You'll never know, I have a small frame myself surprisingly LOL, but because since I was 'blessed' or cursed with a typical arabian figure LOL my hips are quite broad.

At the very beginning I wanted to go down to 9st, but I would look terrible, I was very happy at 10st, it's just the maintenace of keeping the weight off, I wanted to go down lower incase my weight rises again, that way I'd feel more control. And I'm quite tall so I can't go that low. You're the same height as me too, do you have any photo's? I have some before an afters if you're interested.

Refeed can help you to lose weight yes but its much slower. I prefer to just use refeed as an adjustment to food again.

Oh wow the differences, everything. Mentally, physically and my confidence has all changed. I can see bones now LOL, my hands look more feminin. I can see my collar bone, when I have a bath my sides don't touch the sides of the bath LOL.

I don't get as tired anymore, I could go on. What about you?