hey refeeders

Hi i had it all planned to take pics of my meals but then I forgot. Its a good idea sometimes girls do post pics of the food they have had. xxx

Haha! I will have a look at it. Dont have slimming world in ireland thank god ive read some of their diaries and the food tastes way to nice to be healthy haha!

great idea - might start posting pics of my meals in my maint diary :giggle:

I did that the first time I refed. The pic doesn't seem to work for some reason now, but I plan to do that again.

LOL wow, 1lb apart awesome :)

Well, initially I was hoping to get to 9 1/2 stone but that may make me look skeletal. So I'm setting for 10st again and maybe lose a little by refeeding, I'll be refeeding for a long time for a change instead of just 2 weeks, I don't seem to adjust well in just 2 weeks.

What about you? your weight losses are amazing btw!

Yeah, but our bodies are very intelligent things, you can never guess what's gonna happen next LOL.

You'll never know, I have a small frame myself surprisingly LOL, but because since I was 'blessed' or cursed with a typical arabian figure LOL my hips are quite broad.

At the very beginning I wanted to go down to 9st, but I would look terrible, I was very happy at 10st, it's just the maintenace of keeping the weight off, I wanted to go down lower incase my weight rises again, that way I'd feel more control. And I'm quite tall so I can't go that low. You're the same height as me too, do you have any photo's? I have some before an afters if you're interested.

Refeed can help you to lose weight yes but its much slower. I prefer to just use refeed as an adjustment to food again.

Oh wow the differences, everything. Mentally, physically and my confidence has all changed. I can see bones now LOL, my hands look more feminin. I can see my collar bone, when I have a bath my sides don't touch the sides of the bath LOL.

I don't get as tired anymore, I could go on. What about you?

Back