hey to all the newbies!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bex!, 1 July 2010 Social URL.

1. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    not really been posting much as had loads of stuff going on but wanted to welcome all the newbies to the site! :wavey:

:welcome2:

this place is great with loads of advice and support. :)

good luck on your LT journeys!!!

xox

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sallyt1787

sallyt1787 Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(10.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi
    have jst started lipotrim today and am reali nervous about being really hungry all the time. am not too bad today but i think tomorrow will be hard. lol. just wondered... how to you make your shakes when you're at work etc?
    xxx

4. fabulous_clara

fabulous_clara Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(16.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I tried making shakes at work a couple of times (in a cup with a screw top) - it's not great as you get lots of lumps! :9529:

Maybe a proper shaker would work? I never got one as they didn't have any in stock when I started. I make my shakes with a handheld soup blender and they're lush like that, smooth and frothy :heartpump:

Personally, I find it much easier to take a flapjack and a mint teabag to work for my lunch. :D Granted the flapjacks aren't the tastiest thing in the world but are quite palatable and suit me very well. In fact I quite often can't manage the whole thing, so leave half for a snack later on, which feels like a treat! :rolleyes:

5. sallyt1787

sallyt1787 Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(10.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yeh i use a handheld soupblender too. i luv it cos its like a milkshake. lol. but its soooo loud so i wasn't about to take it into work with me. lol.
    i think ill try the flapjack things then cos itll be much easier.
    xxx

6. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    Get a shaker - they really really help - at work I stand there like a loony shaking it up and down - bit of cardio whilst you're at it!

And hey to all the newbies too - I've been a little awol this past week so missed a lot of you coming on here - good luck with the diet - we're all behind you 100% xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.