hey to all the newbies!!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
not really been posting much as had loads of stuff going on but wanted to welcome all the newbies to the site! :wavey:

:welcome2:

this place is great with loads of advice and support. :)

good luck on your LT journeys!!!

xox

hi
have jst started lipotrim today and am reali nervous about being really hungry all the time. am not too bad today but i think tomorrow will be hard. lol. just wondered... how to you make your shakes when you're at work etc?
xxx

I tried making shakes at work a couple of times (in a cup with a screw top) - it's not great as you get lots of lumps! :9529:

Maybe a proper shaker would work? I never got one as they didn't have any in stock when I started. I make my shakes with a handheld soup blender and they're lush like that, smooth and frothy :heartpump:

Personally, I find it much easier to take a flapjack and a mint teabag to work for my lunch. :D Granted the flapjacks aren't the tastiest thing in the world but are quite palatable and suit me very well. In fact I quite often can't manage the whole thing, so leave half for a snack later on, which feels like a treat! :rolleyes:

yeh i use a handheld soupblender too. i luv it cos its like a milkshake. lol. but its soooo loud so i wasn't about to take it into work with me. lol.
i think ill try the flapjack things then cos itll be much easier.
xxx

Get a shaker - they really really help - at work I stand there like a loony shaking it up and down - bit of cardio whilst you're at it!

And hey to all the newbies too - I've been a little awol this past week so missed a lot of you coming on here - good luck with the diet - we're all behind you 100% xxx

Back