Hey Y'all! :)

munchbunch said:
I don't really know what I want to weigh I think it's when I feel Comfortable & I no people arnt looking at me cause of my size !!

I know that feeling people were so mean to me and stared at me when I was big :-(

bit2lose37 said:
I know that feeling people were so mean to me and stared at me when I was big :-(

My oh is so lovelly he says it's cause I'm beautiful awwww !! When really its coz they think iv got massive asse lol

munchbunch said:
My oh is so lovelly he says it's cause I'm beautiful awwww !! When really its coz they think iv got massive asse lol

Awww that's so sweet :)

I've just tested with ketostick see if I'm in ketosis and I am yay!!!

Roll on day 4

Yay well done

So do u have any mini goals?

My first is get into 11 stones

Taking each half stone at a time :). Would love to have lost 3 stone by Christmas.

bit2lose37 said:
So do u have any mini goals?

My first is get into 11 stones

Was to get to 15 stone did that

So to 14 then 13 !!

bit2lose37 said:
Awww that's so sweet :)

I no bless him lol

I havnt got the stick don't feel like I'm in ketosis yet though x

looks like we have all had a really good day ,well done
my weighin is tuesday hoping for a at least 5 to 7 lbs

fairman76 said:
looks like we have all had a really good day ,well done
my weighin is tuesday hoping for a at least 5 to 7 lbs

Me too I hope so though !!!

Got my son to do all my measurement stats tonight and write them on the slim and save chart. He has taken it upon himself to be my weight loss consultant and is gonna weigh and measure me every week lol! Am enjoying a bottle of wine tonight and then going or 100% 4 packs from tomorrow. I am excited, scared and determined all in one!

Hi :)
Just bit the bullet and ordered my first packs. Should be delivered Friday so I'm going to weigh and measure myself then so I can update my stats and start afresh.
Have never done a VLCD before although I have tried just about everything else! After reading everybody's posts on here it seems as though, once in the right frame of mind, this diet is achievable. I will start a diary on Friday so I can keep track of what I've eaten and also what I like and don't like otherwise I'll just forget.
Looking forward to getting to know you all xxx

Hi chrissy yes vlcd can be amazing but one cheat and it goes downhill, out of ketotis and lose willpower ( happened to me more than once) starting tomoro and want his time to be the last time xx

Just bit the bullet and ordered my first packs. Should be delivered Friday so I'm going to weigh and measure myself then so I can update my stats and start afresh.
Have never done a VLCD before although I have tried just about everything else! After reading everybody's posts on here it seems as though, once in the right frame of mind, this diet is achievable. I will start a diary on Friday so I can keep track of what I've eaten and also what I like and don't like otherwise I'll just forget.
hi and welcome and good luck for your 1st day on friday

It's 1am have stayed up til silly oclock, eating And drinking now it's beddies yes and tomoro is the start of my new life!

Me too. I'm a night owl anyway sometimes fromm nightshift days. I haven't low carved this evening at all. Gonna regret it I think.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hubby is up with me. He really really wants me to quit smoking first. Then do slim n save.. We've had a bit of an arguement over it. I think he's right though tbh. I can't afford to do both. Getting overdrawn. He is worried bless him. He doesn't want me chain smoking. Which I will. can't stand roll ups. So gonna have to love you and leave you all. Will come back though when I'm good and ready. He wants me to be here with him for a long time to come and is worried about my chest. Bless him. See u all soon. Maybe? Or maybe not. Who knows ehh? SW seems ok to me me rating all free foods etc. he doesn't want Me back on the forum either. After being told Im me and others are all the same person. How very . dare you. Cathrine Tate!!! No seriously now good luck girlies. Thanks for all advice it's a very friendly forum indeedy. All the best folks. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chrissy72 said:

Hiya

Sometimes this diet can seem tricky and other times it's easy. I've not struggled this time as
I'm so focused and determined.

Good luck hope to hear more from u

Hey all I'm starting today and don't feel hungry today. Not taking any notice of hubby. It's my money that I earn. On hols this though. And he has got to go back to work bless him. I will just explain to him tonight. He a bit of a control freak lololol. He stood over me last night. But I know he is worried for me my health. But will explain to him tonight. I'm sure hopefully once weight is coming off he will change his mind. Shall cut back on fags at least. :) :) :)

Back